develop asthma in a sentence
1) developing asthma due to abdominal obesity is also a main concern.
2) Who in my family might develop asthma or diabetes?
3) Patients of nasal allergy have four times more risk of developing asthma.
4) As a result he developed asthma and became susceptible to bronchitis.
develop asthma example sentences5) A manufacturer of pre-fabricated dormer windows developed occupational asthma.
6) Stressed parents may even make their children more likely to develop asthma.
7) Shortly afterwards, she develops asthma.
8) They found that early exposure to conventional microbiota protected animals from developing asthma.
9) Allergens cause allergies, and some children with allergies will develop asthma.
10) The Parr's daughter Emma developed asthma they blame on the air quality.
11) Things known to increase the possibility of developing asthma include: Buy asthmamist in australia.
12) Many develop occupational asthma from processes that they dont work on, but are nearby.
13) At 7 years of age I developed asthma and lived with it through out my childhood.
14) The " smoking" rats gave birth to litters that had a greater chance of developing asthma.
example sentences with asthma15) Milk allergy is therefore a high risk factor for predicting infants who will develop asthma and eczema.
16) asthma is often triggered by allergies ; however most people with allergies do not develop asthma.
17) Research has demonstrated increased risk of developing asthma and COPD from increased exposure to traffic-related air pollution.
18) Studies have shown that a correlation exists between the probability of developing asthma and increased exposure Penicillium.
19) ETS may cause children to develop asthma or make it worse for those who already have it.
20) Many of the children in our study with well-adjusted, caring, effective parents still developed asthma.
21) T or F - You are likely to develop asthma if someone in your family has it.
22) Although a healthy baby at birth, she quickly developed asthma that plagued her through her early years.
23) Some studies suggest that children who have allergies are also at greater risk for developing asthma as adults.
24) T - You have a higher chance of developing asthma if one or both parents have it.
25) Children exposed to dust mites as babies tended to be at higher risk of developing asthma, found researchers.
26) Between 4 and 20% of exposed workers develop occupational asthma from colophony (depending on the literature).
27) One in 12 of our children is likely to develop asthma, TB or bronchitis because of poor housing.
How to use asthma in a sentence28) Further evidence for the connection is that antibiotic exposure has been positively associated with developing both asthma and celiac disease.
29) According to asthma UK, an apple a day in pregnancy halves the risk of your child developing asthma.
30) I developed adolescent asthma, which I have left behind me, and which I suspect may have been psychosomatic.
31) From what I understand, you are most likely to develop asthma from inhaling fumes over a long period of time.
32) This has prompted researchers to suggest that certain infections may trigger immune changes that protect children from developing asthma and allergies later.
33) For example, children of smokers are far more likely to develop asthma and other chronic respiratory infections than those of non-smokers.
34) Determine the impact of early life exposures to chemical and biological air pollutants and traffic on risk of developing asthma and allergy.
35) Or the children in one neighborhood to be at greater risk of developing asthma than those in an adjacent part of town.
36) While she was living in Worcester, she developed chronic asthma, from which she suffered for the rest of her life.
37) Another interesting result from this study was that none of the patients who initially suffered only from hay fever developed asthma during the study period.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of develop asthma
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of develop asthma with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with develop asthma
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word develop asthma in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with develop asthma.
20 examples of simple sentences of develop asthma. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of develop asthma
Compound Sentences with develop asthma
Complex Sentences with develop asthma
Compound-Complex Sentences with develop asthma