Expressions - Collocations of the word " astute "
|astute businessman||1) He was an astute businessman who worked his employees hard.|
2) He became known as an astute businessman and professional carpenter.
more astute businessman sentences
|astute man||1) He's an astute man, there's no doubting that.|
2) Wardle's solicitor, and Pickwick's, an amiable, astute little man .
more astute man sentences
|astute observation||1) This is because they are competent in learning through astute observation .|
2) Sherlock Holmes could solve crimes by astute observation of a suspect's shoes.
more astute observation sentences
|astute observer||1) However both used deductions and were astute observers .|
2) Any astute observer of politics can realize why.
more astute observer sentences
|astute politician||1) If anything goes in politics, then the astute politician will not go negative.|
2) Keiki was an able individual, an astute politician prepared to take heed of the views of both advisers and enemies.
more astute politician sentences
|astute reader||1) No, the astute reader will say.|
2) The problem might now be apparent to the more astute readers .
more astute reader sentences
|astute signing||1) Before the season commenced, manager Dexter Adams made two astute signings .|
2) Zaha could prove an astute signing .
more astute signing sentences
|astute businesswoman||1) She was involved with many aspects of her films and was considered an astute businesswoman.|
2) But why should an astute businesswoman hold back one of her better performances for posthumous publication?
more astute businesswoman sentences
|astute investor||1) An astute investor will always clarify equity ownership issues upfront before proceeding .|
2) The astute investor and collector knows which edition they own.
more astute investor sentences
|astute judge||1) But former general manager Tim Ruskell made that decision, not John Schneider, who is a more astute judge of talent.|
2) In evaluating Africa's airways and transportation scene, ATA members can be considered some of the most astute judges of all.
more astute judge sentences
|astute manager||1) The astute manager ascertains which is which.|
2) Trevor Anderson has proved what an astute manager can do with an average squad, imagination - and money.
more astute manager sentences
|astute move||1) Politically the pledge is a very astute move.|
2) This was an astute move as feudalism was giving way to early industrialisation.
more astute move sentences
|astute use of||1) The railway was noted for its astute use of public relations and a coherent management structure headed by Sir Herbert Walker.|
2) astute use of leverage (debt) increases the amount of financial resources available to a company for growth and expansion.
more astute use of sentences
|astute||1) However both used deductions and were astute observers.|
2) Consumers are becoming smarter and more astute regarding brand dilution.
more astute sentences
|financially astute||1) THE South Indian film producer said: 'Indians living in America are very financially astute.|
2) These men and women are remarkably financially astute, each has a unique area of specialty where they earn side income.
more financially astute sentences
|politically astute||1) Mrs. Taft was extremely intelligent and politically astute.|
2) Throughout her career, Eliot wrote with a politically astute pen.
more politically astute sentences
|very astute||1) Politically the pledge is a very astute move.|
2) very astute, straight down the line.
more very astute sentences
Expressions with the word astute
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: