autism diagnosis in a sentence
1) The road to an autism diagnosis can be difficult and time-consuming.
2) Over the past several years, autism diagnoses in children have greatly increased.
3) Students have to have an autism diagnosis to access funding and services.
4) The rate of autism diagnoses in Canada was 1 in 450 in 2003.
autism diagnosis example sentences5) In Africa, an autism diagnosis often co-occurs with epilepsy or intellectual disability.
6) As expected, identical twins were more likely to share an autism diagnosis than fraternal twins.
7) Both claims are unsupported by medical consensus, and her son's autism diagnosis has been questioned.
8) In fact, this woman has never formally established the bona fides of her purported autism diagnosis .
9) The Virginia Tech Review Panel report dismissed an autism diagnosis and experts later doubted the autism claim.
10) Fourth, two studies from Denmark were published, both of which found no correlation between thimerosal and autism diagnoses .
11) Since his son's autism diagnosis, Els and his wife have been active in charities devoted to that condition.
12) Dr. Temple Grandin gives a brief history of autism diagnosis and explains how the recent DSM changes will affect you.
13) Although autism has a biological basis and there are clear criteria for an autism diagnosis, its symptoms may differ cross-culturally.
14) In addition, half of the prodigies had a family member or a first- or second-degree relative with an autism diagnosis .
example sentences with autism15) This is part of how we are going to ride this wave of autism diagnosis and make a better life for people on the spectrum and their families.
16) The first Brazilian Meeting for autism Research indicated that one of the priorities for autism in Brazil includes promoting training in autism diagnosis and early detection.
17) Randomized controlled trial of the early Start Denver Model, a developmental behavioral intervention for toddlers with autism: Effects on IQ, adaptive behavior, and autism diagnosis .
18) These studies all suggest that, contrary to Dr Lord's assertion, DSM-5 will likely have a radical impact on autism diagnosis and qualification for school and mental health services.
19) Indeed, in 2008 a review noted that even though thiomersal was removed from all US childhood vaccines in 2001, this has not changed the number of autism diagnoses, which are still increasing.
20) Marino has teamed with other celebrities to raise awareness about autism spectrum disorders, including fellow NFL quarterback Doug Flutie, whose son also has an autism diagnosis .
21) However, no known record exists of Cho ever being diagnosed with autism, nor could an autism diagnosis be verified with Cho's parents.
22) A 2009 study from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention found that, on average, children receive an autism spectrum disorder diagnosis at around 5.7 years old.
23) autism diagnoses on the rise, study finds U.S. schoolchildren are being diagnosed with some form of autism at a record rate of 1 in 50, according to a new government study.
24) It banned him from doing simple tasks, ... An autism diagnosis means different things depending on who is doing the diagnosing, suggests a new study.
25) The talk will show how these genes affect brain activation and connectivity across diagnostic groups, and how some of these genes interact with an autism diagnosis .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of autism diagnosis
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of autism diagnosis with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with autism diagnosis
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word autism diagnosis in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with autism diagnosis.
20 examples of simple sentences of autism diagnosis. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of autism diagnosis
Compound Sentences with autism diagnosis
Complex Sentences with autism diagnosis
Compound-Complex Sentences with autism diagnosis