have autism in a sentence
1) Marc has autism and will soon reach adulthood.
2) And she was later revealed to have autism.
3) Holden Harris has autism and is a great high school student.
4) My little brother, Gray, has autism.
have autism example sentences5) That was the day I was told my son had autism.
6) There was one regular student and the other students had autism.
7) Raymond has autism and adheres to strict routines.
8) Hayden is non-verbal and has severe autism.
9) Boys are nearly five times more likely than girls to have autism.
10) Meanwhile Gloucestershire County Council says Jamie has severe autism.
11) One of her grandchildren has autism and is nonverbal.
12) He explains that autistic people don't have autism.
13) I'm not even sure I agree he had autism.
14) A young boy tells of life with a sibling who has autism.
example sentences with autism15) Khyber's twin brothers who are five and have autism.
16) New numbers from the CDC show one child in 68 has autism.
17) There is already an effort to have a national autism medical treatment program.
18) They have children who have autism.
19) He just happened to have autism.
20) She showed promising biotic ability early on, and had high-functioning autism.
21) One who has chronic asthma and another who has autism and congenital heart defects.
22) You're told 'I regret to tell you your child has autism.
23) My oldest son has autism and has a very hard time with public school.
24) My wife used to work at NIH, and my son has autism.
25) Some of the biggest proponents of the idea have autism or Asperger syndrome.
26) Seventh, his twin sister has never had autism, despite the same intrauterine environment.
27) Justin has high functioning autism.
How to use autism in a sentence28) Do you remember having autism?
29) She is especially interested in finding new ways to connect with children who have autism.
30) My sons all have autism .
31) Yes he has autism however he is at the higher level of it called asperger .
32) He has two sons, Nick and Timothy, the latter of whom has autism.
33) The 8-year-old has severe autism, and speaks about three to seven words a month.
34) I DO NOT CONSIDER WHAT SHE has AUTISM.
35) About 75 percent of those children were found to have autism or another language or development delay.
36) Isaiah has autism, and has been inseparable from the Papillion his entire life until Monday.
37) He is 15, and has high functioning autism, also known as Asperger's syndrome.
38) With children who have Autism, you kind of have to do things in reverse.
39) More children may have autism; that is, the true frequency of autism may have increased.
40) Thanh has such severe autism has such severe autism that he can only communicate through his iPad .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of have autism
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of have autism with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with have autism
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word have autism in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with have autism.
20 examples of simple sentences of have autism. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of have autism
Compound Sentences with have autism
Complex Sentences with have autism
Compound-Complex Sentences with have autism