autism spectrum disorder in a sentence
1) Pervasive developmental disorders are also called autism spectrum disorders.
2) Understanding the frequency and trends of autism spectrum disorders.
3) autism forms the core of the autism spectrum disorders.
4) Children with autism spectrum disorders usually have some difficulty forming friendships.
autism spectrum disorder example sentences5) Social-pragmatic disorder is part of all autism spectrum disorders.
6) Research indicates that alexithymia overlaps with autism spectrum disorders.
7) Assessment guidelines and protocol for the identification of autism spectrum disorders.
8) Diagnosing an autism spectrum disorder is not a brief process.
9) autism spectrum disorders tend to be highly comorbid with other disorders.
10) Supported employment for young adults with autism spectrum disorder: Preliminary data.
11) Genetic factors may be the most significant cause for autism spectrum disorders.
12) Controversies have surrounded various claims regarding the etiology of autism spectrum disorders.
13) It should be noted that autism spectrum disorder affects each individual uniquely.
14) There is a strong link with autism spectrum disorders in severe DAMP.
example sentences with autism15) Neurocognitive function and joint attention ability in young children with autism spectrum disorder.
16) Stereotypies are often associated with developmental syndromes, including the autism spectrum disorders.
17) Uneven cognitive abilities – The autism spectrum disorders occur at all intelligence levels.
18) Julie Matthews is a Certified Nutrition Consultant specializing in autism spectrum disorders.
19) Some autism specialists use the terms pervasive developmental disorder and autism spectrum disorder interchangeably.
20) They share stories and discuss different challenges posed by living with autism spectrum disorders.
21) As you know, autism spectrum disorders were once thought to be rare.
22) Children with autism spectrum disorders tend to be less spontaneous than other kids.
23) Connecticut is one of the states that mandate coverage for autism spectrum disorders.
24) Detailed information focusing on numerous aspects of diagnosis and treatment of autism spectrum disorders.
25) autism spectrum disorders are a group of complex illnesses with different causes and origins.
26) One in 88 children have an identified autism spectrum disorder (CDC).
27) Increasing consensus has classed Asperger syndrome as a subtype of autism spectrum disorders.
How to use autism in a sentence28) The research team administered two standardized tests that are used to diagnose autism spectrum disorder .
29) New studies use this theory now to treat individuals diagnosed with autism spectrum disorders.
30) Including Asperger's in the autism spectrum disorder makes a lot of sense.
31) Individuals with autism spectrum disorders range in mental abilities from low level to high level.
32) Children suffering from autism spectrum disorders often find it difficult to cope with everyday life.
33) Research is underway on the effects of memantine in adults with autism spectrum disorders.
34) Brain Structural Abnormalities in Young Children with autism spectrum Disorder.
35) Although (ASD) autism spectrum disorder is lifelong, it can be treated.
36) There are many published speculative claims about historical figures who may have had autism spectrum disorders.
37) Both have autism spectrum disorders but Rachel had to wait far longer for a diagnosis .
38) Genetic factors seem to play a major part in autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
39) autism spectrum disorders now affect about one in 110 children in the United States .
40) autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is known to have a strong genetic component.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of autism spectrum disorder
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of autism spectrum disorder with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with autism spectrum disorder
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word autism spectrum disorder in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with autism spectrum disorder.
20 examples of simple sentences of autism spectrum disorder. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of autism spectrum disorder
Compound Sentences with autism spectrum disorder
Complex Sentences with autism spectrum disorder
Compound-Complex Sentences with autism spectrum disorder