augment population in a sentence
1) The park's native bird populations are augmented by migrant species in both winter and summer.
2) They took Lebedos driving out the Carians and augmented the Aeolian population of Teos.
3) A captive breeding program was started to augment the endangered woodrat population and help it recover more quickly.
4) The zoo is engaged in augmenting populations of Bali Mynah and Cottontop Tamarins through breeding in captivity.
augment population example sentences5) Mariana fruit doves and golden white-eyes will be brought from Saipan to AZA Zoos to augment captive populations .
6) Then, in order to augment the population, Pope Leo settled several families of Corsicans in the Borgo.
7) Many of these emigrated to the United States, particularly to the New Orleans region where they augmented the existing French-speaking population .
8) Crocodile u0026 Snake Bank (15 kms.) The 'Crocodile Breeding and Research Centre' is run by Chennai Crocodile Bank Trust, to augment the crocodile population of india's wildlife sanctuaries.
9) In the 18th and 19th centuries, the remnants of the Spanish population were augmented by a settler population established as the British maintained a trading post alongside the military garrison.
10) This practice was continued under Charles II, and the white population was also augmented by immigrants from the North American mainland and other islands, as well as by the English buccaneers.
11) Fairchild Tropical Garden and The Nature Conservancy have also been active in reintroducing and augmenting populations of rare plants to tropical hardwood hammocks in the Florida Keys.
12) Since 1949, the Republic of China has retreated to Taiwan, bringing about one million refugees with it, further augmenting the population of Taiwan.
13) Gaza's growing population was augmented by an influx of refugees fleeing nearby cities, towns and villages that were captured by Israel.
14) In October this year volunteers from Threatened Plants Tasmania assisted staff from the Biodiversity Unit of DPIPWE, and the RTBG to augment the wild population .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of augment population
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of augment population with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with augment population
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word augment population in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with augment population.
20 examples of simple sentences of augment population. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of augment population
Compound Sentences with augment population
Complex Sentences with augment population
Compound-Complex Sentences with augment population