augment supply in a sentence
1) The power balance bracelets augment oxygen supply .
2) They will do nothing to augment supplies .
3) On availability, government always resorts to importation to augment low food supply .
4) To keep pace with demand from an increasing population, utilities traditionally have augmented supplies .
augment supply example sentences5) Many growers augment the CO2 supply to their plants and this can dramatically increase yield.
6) This not only augments the supply of visual aids, but is an excellent method of learning.
7) The difficulty of conveying the supplies is augmented by the risk of carrying wealth unguarded through the regions of poverty.
8) There was little prospect of augmenting supplies by hunting birds and game until the weather improved in May or June.
9) The Corporation instead of augmenting the water supply for ensuing summer, has chalked out plans to increase the tariff.
10) The waters of the Littledean Stream may well have been, at least partially, diverted to augment the mill's supply .
11) The best way to obtain adequate amounts of this important nutrient is to augment community water supplies so their fluoride concentration is about one part fluoride for every million parts of water.
12) In ground water recharge projects, recycled water can be spread or injected into ground water aquifers to augment ground water supplies, and to prevent salt water intrusion in coastal areas.
13) Apart from an intensification of efforts to lessen the arms race, there was another parallel movement to augment world food supplies so that nobody in the world went hungry for even a day.
14) This field still supplies customers in Moncton, although the city now has a propane air plant to augment the limited natural gas supply .
example sentences with augment15) Congress was confronted by requests to augment supplies, so a generous depletion allowance was enacted for producers in 1926, which increased investment returns substantially.
16) One contentious proposal to augment the water supply is via a 501 mi pipeline from Flaming Gorge Reservoir to southeastern Wyoming and thence to eastern Colorado.
17) To augment the existing water supply in the city Mohammed Adil Shah constructed Jahan Begum Lake (Begum Talab) in the south of Bijapur.
18) On 29 May Malmgren shot a Polar bear which approached the crash site, augmenting the food supply with about 189 kg (400 pounds) of fresh meat.
19) Food supplies were augmented by seal hunts–two or three seals a day was the average bag, according to McKinlay–and by a single polar bear that had wandered near the ship in mid-November.
20) In the 1960s, the Klamath was targeted as part of a much larger scheme to augment water supplies in central and southern California; however, these works never materialized.
21) Various efforts made to augment the water supply, including the construction of a third storage reservoir in 1984, have failed to yield desired results.
22) The Australian National University Act was passed to provide post-graduate facilities in Australia and to augment the supply of staff for the universities.
23) In sum, North America needs to develop a comprehensive and integrated energy and climate strategy in order to augment regional energy supplies without accelerating environmental degradation.
24) " Last year the Government put additional sites on the market on a quarterly basis to augment land supply .
25) " The pipeline would not affect plans to build new storage lakes in Kaitoke to augment the supply from Te Marua, he said.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of augment supply
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of augment supply with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with augment supply
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word augment supply in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with augment supply.
20 examples of simple sentences of augment supply. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of augment supply
Compound Sentences with augment supply
Complex Sentences with augment supply
Compound-Complex Sentences with augment supply