astonishing rapidity in a sentence
1) The report that the great man was dead, got about with astonishing rapidity.
2) He succeeded in transmitting portraits to a distance with astonishing rapidity and without wires.
3) The well-coordinated Japanese campaign, spread across great reaches of the Pacific, progressed with astonishing rapidity.
4) In vain did I continue moving forwards with the most astonishing rapidity the Fire still retreated and seemed as distant as ever.
astonishing rapidity example sentences5) He was occupied all day by affairs of state, and he laboured by night on his great works, which were written with astonishing rapidity.
6) While the NHS has been developing its computerized data-bases and information systems for general hospitals with astonishing rapidity, community care services lag far behind.
7) He could draw a portrait with astonishing rapidity, and had been known to stop a passer-by for a few minutes and sketch her on the spot.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astonishing rapidity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astonishing rapidity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astonishing rapidity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astonishing rapidity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astonishing rapidity.
20 examples of simple sentences of astonishing rapidity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astonishing rapidity
Compound Sentences with astonishing rapidity
Complex Sentences with astonishing rapidity
Compound-Complex Sentences with astonishing rapidity