astonishing discovery in a sentence
1) Learn about its famous students and of their astonishing discoveries .
2) This is an astonishing discovery since single cell organisms don't have a brain.
3) The team made the astonishing discovery of thousands upon thousands of the small anemones.
4) From the cover: "Eric Norman reveals astonishing discoveries about this hollow earth.
astonishing discovery example sentences5) In December 1945 an Arab peasant made an astonishing archeological discovery in Upper Egypt.
6) Geophysical investigations with the metal detectors Future I-160 and eXp 4000 over an unimpressive field in Belgium unearthed astonishing discoveries .
7) According to Clarke, "the Mandelbrot set is indeed one of the most astonishing discoveries in the entire history of mathematics.
8) But when they get there, they make an astonishing discovery : there's a juvenile Snowman playing by the cave entrance.
9) Then in 1929, he announced his most astonishing discovery - that of what immediately became known as 'Hubble's law of redshifts' It was the empirical discovery of the expansion of the Universe.
10) A mathematical genius, John Forbes Nash, Jr. made an astonishing discovery early in life and stood on the brink of international acclaim.
11) Then Frannie stumbles upon an astonishing discovery in the nearby woods, and their lives are altered in ways they could never have imagined.
12) It was an astonishing discovery : Leonard van der Kuijp, Professor of Tibetan and Himalayan Studies at Harvard, had been able to reproduce this rare Tibetan text from an archive in Beijing.
13) In 1974 Hawking made the astonishing discovery that black holes, previously regarded simply as absorbers of radiation, do in fact themselves radiate.
14) This led Kruskal to the astonishing discovery that the interior of the black hole looks like a "wormhole" connecting two identical, asymptotically flat universes.
example sentences with astonishing15) Science writer Arthur C. Clarke credits the Mandelbrot set as being "one of the most astonishing discoveries in the entire history of mathematics".
16) Planetary exploration not only brings us astonishing discoveries from other worlds, it inherently leads to innovation, because we invest in solving problems which have never been solved before.
17) As it stands, technology is a long ways away from determining the answers to these questions, so it may be "light-years" before we know more about this astonishing discovery .
18) In Europe, Baron Carl Freiherr Auer von Welsbach, an Austrian chemist, made an astonishing discovery with his invention of the incandescent mantle.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astonishing discovery
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astonishing discovery with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astonishing discovery
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astonishing discovery in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astonishing discovery.
20 examples of simple sentences of astonishing discovery. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astonishing discovery
Compound Sentences with astonishing discovery
Complex Sentences with astonishing discovery
Compound-Complex Sentences with astonishing discovery