astonishing degree in a sentence
1) Symbols are used to represent semantic that has astonishing degrees of mathematical regularity.
2) In this, the secular expulsion procedure resembled the religious one to an astonishing degree .
3) He is, undoubtedly, a genius, but also sociopathic to an astonishing degree .
4) Despite her flaws, she had an exquisite technique combined with an astonishing degree of passion.
astonishing degree example sentences5) His sudden smile transformed him to an astonishing degree, revealing the man behind the remote consultant.
6) The astonishing degree of variation which exists between health authorities makes any attempt to evaluate the reforms hazardous.
7) This latter was a remarkably large and beautiful animal, entirely black, and sagacious to an astonishing degree .
8) Meanwhile Russia had re-equipped and enlarged her army to an astonishing degree, considering her antiquated and corrupt administrative system.
9) But, as we have seen, they have displayed an astonishing degree of uniformity in the concerns they addressed.
10) But it displays an astonishing degree of intellectual captivity when the entire way he doubts what he believes is infiltrated too.
11) To an astonishing degree, the controversy about him has taken the form of a continuing debate about his private life.
12) To say that 'if all you have in life is bad choices, crack may not be the most unpleasant of them is irresponsible to an astonishing degree '.
13) What distinguishes her semi-autobiographical novel Dying Unfinished from other accounts of troubled mother-daughter relationships is the astonishing degree of empathy she shows for both sides.
14) Right from the beginning of his time with U2, Bono cultivated a reputation for being able to connect physically and emotionally with fans to an astonishing degree during the band's performances.
example sentences with astonishing15) Mizar VI is home to the Tunkers, a religious sect who are "ascetic, austere, devout to an astonishing degree .
16) The masonry of the buildings shows "an astonishing degree of perfection", where many of the immense structures survived the 1975 earthquake more or less intact.
17) The $75 3doodler Is The World's First 3d-printing Pen Desktop 3D printing technology has allowed builders to take control of their projects with an astonishing degree of precision.
18) In really socialist countries ( for example, in the USSR, Poland, Bulgaria, or Czechoslovakia) I found an astonishing degree of, shall we say, moral laxness when it came to cutting ethical corners.
19) The reader may here turn to the dream of the botanical monograph, which is obviously the result of an astonishing degree of condensation, even though I have not given the complete analysis.
20) There seems to have been an astonishing degree of commercial activity – trade routes across the Sahara linked settlements that were like islands in a sea of sand
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astonishing degree
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astonishing degree with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astonishing degree
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astonishing degree in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astonishing degree.
20 examples of simple sentences of astonishing degree. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astonishing degree
Compound Sentences with astonishing degree
Complex Sentences with astonishing degree
Compound-Complex Sentences with astonishing degree