so astonishing in a sentence
1) It was so astonishing, someone (possibly President Roosevelt) called it magic.
2) so astonishing is the advance of technology that this discovery is already becoming out of date.
3) What is so astonishing in the early chapters of his book is the history of family research.
4) so astonishing were his successes that Time Magazine named him its "Man of the Year" in 1938.
so astonishing example sentences5) Each of these possibilities is, as Arthur C. Clarke famously noted, so astonishing as to verge on the incredible.
6) The proposition was so astonishing, so beyond anything they had ever expected to happen, that they were mutually struck dumb.
7) And then when the Master came and told of his great interest in and love for him, it was so astonishing and unusual that we had to look on in wonder and almost adoration.
8) The name ha-ha may be derived from the response of ordinary folk on encountering them and that they were, "...then deemed so astonishing, that the common people called them Ha!
9) The historian Blainey writes, "Other scholars replied that the universe was so astonishing, so systematic, and so varied that it must have a divine maker.
10) Even so, he admitted ruefully, she looked more alluring than any woman he knew, little blonde included, and there was that peculiar innocence that was so astonishing to anyone who knew her.
11) What is so astonishing is how Lucy and her Silver Ghosts turn every number successfully into their own, despite the fact that theirs are mere cover versions of songs from the jazz- and swing period.
12) The growth in the number of such magazines published is not even so astonishing as the degree to which a high average standard has been maintained in the quality of the writing.
13) ") The result that he found so astonishing has implications for geometry and the notion of dimension.
14) "...it's understandable that some people find the idea of common descent so astonishing that they look no further.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of so astonishing
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of so astonishing with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with so astonishing
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word so astonishing in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with so astonishing.
20 examples of simple sentences of so astonishing. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of so astonishing
Compound Sentences with so astonishing
Complex Sentences with so astonishing
Compound-Complex Sentences with so astonishing