ascribe authorship in a sentence
1) The Talmudic tradition ascribes late authorship to all of them.
2) As a result, virtually all early foundational works pseudepigraphically claim, or are ascribed, ancient authorship.
3) The prologue ascribes the authorship of the book to a committee of nine appointed by St Patrick to revise the laws.
4) To Theodore Beza has been commonly ascribed the authorship of an extensive work that appeared in three volumes at Antwerp in 1580.
ascribe authorship example sentences5) There follows a signed photograph of Zola, as if ascribing the film's authorship to the novelist and inscribing the film's project as one faithful to the novelist's original conception.
6) Morvai's critics have pointed to her refusal to even discuss the issue, let alone deny it; implying that this is sufficient to unquestioningly ascribe authorship of the remarks to her.
7) In the Acts and Epistles we cannot find such chapter divisions, whose authorship is ascribed to Euthalius, Bishop of Sulci, come into vogue before the middle of the fifth century.
8) In terms of provenance, although there has been some speculation in the past as to Celtic authorship of the poem, the modern consensus is to ascribe Icelandic authorship to it.
9) Parts of it may be based on older works, and it was a common practice to ascribe the authorship of a document to an ancient rabbi in order to give the document more weight.
10) A.J. Gordon ascribes the authorship of "Hebrews" to Priscilla, writing that "It is evident that the Holy Spirit made this woman Priscilla a teacher of teachers".
11) Gao, instead, ascribed the authorship of the various parts of histories as such:
12) There are numerous other articles that describe Col. Joe Rickey's unhappiness with being ascribed authorship:
13) Thus, ascribing authorship to John Massey is still controversial and most critics consider the Gawain poet an unknown. [ 9 ]
14) The authorship is ascribed to him of "Like Master, Like Man", 8vo, 1811, a novel in two volumes, with a preface by George Colman
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ascribe authorship
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ascribe authorship with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ascribe authorship
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ascribe authorship in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ascribe authorship.
20 examples of simple sentences of ascribe authorship. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ascribe authorship
Compound Sentences with ascribe authorship
Complex Sentences with ascribe authorship
Compound-Complex Sentences with ascribe authorship