claim authorship in a sentence
1) Feel free to contact me to claim authorship.
2) Brecht only claimed authorship of the song texts.
3) I'm not claiming authorship here, mind you.
4) But I do not claim authorship of these songs.
claim authorship example sentences5) Works in which Bailey claimed sole authorship of the material.
6) A controversy arose when Danziger claimed authorship of the final work.
7) Roberts claimed no authorship of these books beyond her role as medium.
8) You ask whether I relied on subordinates for research and thereafter claimed authorship without verifying facts.
9) But it is a privilege of the successful to claim sole authorship of their successes.
10) Downing Street responds by saying that the government had never claimed exclusive authorship and that the information was accurate.
11) Content producers are claiming authorship to their content in increasing numbers, claiming articles in Google for their articles.
12) Web Editor Note: The NMFS Office of Industry and Trade claims no authorship nor is it implied.
13) claiming authorship of your Hubs creates a concrete connection between your work on HubPages and your Google+ account.
14) In this case, another person has claimed authorship of the original draft of this amendment: Phillip E. Johnson.
example sentences with authorship15) Lant Pritchett has claimed authorship of the private memo, which both he and Summers say was intended as sarcasm.
16) Professor Millikan took sole credit, in return for Harvey Fletcher claiming full authorship on a related result for his dissertation.
17) Unless agreed otherwise in writing, Get Started shall be entitled to claim authorship for any work which it is responsible.
18) Jonson does not claim authorship, allowing an unscrupulous young actor, William Shakespeare, to step up on stage as author.
19) Finally, the APUSH Curriculum Development and Assessment Committee (nine college professors and high school teachers) published an open letter claiming authorship.
20) Also after his death, Moshe Nathanson claimed authorship, since he was a boy in one of Idelsohn's Hebrew classes at the time I think.
21) If Mantik, though, is relying on subordinates for research and then claiming authorship without verifying facts, we have a larger problem. 3.
22) It's to sustain the mystery, he says, that circle-makers never claim authorship of a particular circle: 'In our culture, art is all to do with artists: it's about whodunit, not about what art does.
23) On 30 December 2006 the ceasefire was broken when a car bomb exploded in Madrid's International Airport, Barajas and ETA claimed authorship.
24) Initially presenting her work without claiming authorship allowed her to have her work judged by established scientists while avoiding the bias against women in the sciences.
25) Jones revealed some of the Report's contents, holding back many details to test anyone claiming authorship but neither Henry Cobden Turner nor Mayer heard of the talk at the time.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of claim authorship
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of claim authorship with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with claim authorship
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word claim authorship in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with claim authorship.
20 examples of simple sentences of claim authorship. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of claim authorship
Compound Sentences with claim authorship
Complex Sentences with claim authorship
Compound-Complex Sentences with claim authorship