aurora australis in a sentence
1) In 1918 the school magazine "aurora Australis" was first published.
2) The aurora australis viewed from the Earth is not so impressive.
3) A similar spectacle in the southern hemisphere is known as the aurora australis .
4) Bubble-like windows allow people to immerse themselves in the astonishing aurora australis .
aurora australis example sentences5) In the Southern Hemisphere, it is called aurora australis (southern lights).
6) We then cover the nature of the aurora Borealis and aurora Australis.
7) March 05, 2011 aurora australis Life's hard, I can tell.
8) He thinks that the proximity of the Magnetic Pole and aurora australis might affect things.
9) In the traditions of Aboriginal Australians, the aurora australis is commonly associated with fire.
10) Energetic particles in the magnetosphere contribute to the aurora borealis and aurora australis.
11) In 1859 the 'aurora Australis' interfered with the operation of the Gundagai electric telegraph.
12) We are presently re-occupying sites first measured on aurora australis in the 1994-05 season.
13) Landing next to aurora australis is " not safe" at the moment, the RCC said.
14) The furthest ship, also on its way, is the Australian icebreaker, aurora Australis.
example sentences with australis15) The "light" refers to the long summer twilights and the aurora australis (southern lights).
16) The aurora australis is approximately 150 nautical miles from Davis and continues to make progress towards the station.
17) The barge is needed because weight restrictions mean the Chinese helicopter can not land on the aurora Australis.
18) This NASA image shows the aurora australis observed from the International Space Station on May 29, 2010.
19) The port loads around 2,000 tonnes of Antarctic cargo a year for the Australian research vessel "aurora Australis.
20) Yesterday I was settled on the aurora Australis, with the thought it would be another week before arrival.
21) Credit : UNSW The sampling was the deepest ever undertaken from the Australian icebreaker, RSV aurora Australis.
22) However, it is aurora australis which is now ferrying the rescued passengers to Hobart in Tasmania, Australia.
23) Efforts to rescue the passengers began when the aurora australis was diverted from a resupply operation at an Australian Antarctic base .
24) The Australian Antarctic research and resupply ship aurora australis is within helicopter range of Davis but weather conditions are preventing helicopter operations.
25) A helicopter from the Chinese ship transferred 52 people from the Akademik Shokalskiy to the Australian icebreaker aurora australis on Thursday .
26) aurora australis sailed to within 20 km of the trapped ship on Monday before fierce winds and snow forced it to retreat .
27) The aurora borealis and aurora australis (northern and southern lights) in the night sky in high latitudes are luminescent sources.
How to use australis in a sentence28) To provide an amphibious capability during this refit, the civilian icebreaker "aurora Australis" was chartered from May until August.
29) The aurora Australis, is now understood to be planning to carve through the dense thick pack to assist the Xue Long.
30) These types of lights also occur near the South Pole, where they are known as the Southern Lights and aurora Australis.
31) There is an icebreaker the RSV aurora australis that is used to supply the stations and conduct research in the Southern Ocean.
32) The aurora australis visited the sea-ice zone to north-west of Casey (64-65.5oS, 112-119oE).
33) While sampling was happening, the aurora australis maintained its position down-wind and down-current to ensure there was no risk of the ship contaminating the surface waters.
34) On board the aurora Australis, Voyage Leader, Dr Martin Riddle, captured the excitement of the CEAMARC sea-bed surveys in his'situation reports'.
35) But it wasn't all work, with delegates being treated to a reception hosted by the Governor of Tasmania and a wharf-side barbecue and tour of the aurora Australis.
36) After more than a week battling bad weather and heavy sea ice the Australian Antarctic research and resupply ship aurora australis is now about six nautical miles off Davis.
37) The entire day has been spent walking on ice, survival packs on our backs, practising the GPS, map reading and communications training we undertook on board aurora Australis.
38) The show concluded with Tyson explaining how "plasma pies" (as he dubbed them), ejected towards us by our star, ultimately become the aurora borealis and the aurora australis.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aurora australis
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aurora australis with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aurora australis
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aurora australis in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aurora australis.
20 examples of simple sentences of aurora australis. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aurora australis
Compound Sentences with aurora australis
Complex Sentences with aurora australis
Compound-Complex Sentences with aurora australis