astronomer astrologer in a sentence
1) There was no difference between astronomers and astrologers.
2) Did astronomers or astrologers react to that event?
3) Johannes Kepler – German mathematician, astronomer and astrologer.
4) astronomers and astrologers quickly adopted it in place of its predecessors.
astronomer astrologer example sentences5) Another was the Persian mathematician, astronomer, astrologer and geographer Al Khwarizmi.
6) Dee was a renaissance man; an occultist, mathematician, astronomer, astrologer and navigator.
7) The program is useful for astronomers, astrologers, stargazers and everybody interested in celestials, stars and our planet.
8) He was also interested in the drawing of maps and worked with the astronomer, astrologer, and cartographer Paolo Toscanelli.
9) Although asteroids have been known to both astronomers and astrologers for more than 200 years, they are often ignored by astrologers.
10) As dynasties would rise and fall, astronomers and astrologers of each period would often prepare a new calendar to be made, with observations for that purpose.
11) The "Kaiyuan Zhanjing" was compiled by Gautama Siddha, an astronomer and astrologer born in Chang'an, and whose family was originally from India.
12) The tables of the Shah (Zij-i Shah) originate in the sixth century, but are unfortunately lost, but many later Arabic and Persian astronomers and astrologers refer to them and also use this value.
13) His father Mahesvara (Maheśvaropādhyāya) was a mathematician, astronomer and astrologer, who taught him mathematics, which he later passed on to his son Loksamudra.
14) Born Claudius Ptolemaeus (Greek: Κλαύδιος Πτολεμαίος; c. 85 – c. 165) in Upper Egypt, he was a geographer, astronomer, and astrologer.
example sentences with astronomer15) Johannes Kepler (; December 27, 1571 – November 15, 1630) was a German mathematician, astronomer, and astrologer.
16) The astrolabe was used both by astronomers and astrologers, and it was natural to apply a clockwork drive to the rotating plate to produce a working model of the solar system.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astronomer astrologer
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astronomer astrologer with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astronomer astrologer
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astronomer astrologer in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astronomer astrologer.
20 examples of simple sentences of astronomer astrologer. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astronomer astrologer
Compound Sentences with astronomer astrologer
Complex Sentences with astronomer astrologer
Compound-Complex Sentences with astronomer astrologer