radio astronomer in a sentence
1) radio astronomers confirmed they had detected what some are calling gravitational waves.
2) radio astronomers have examined groups of galaxies as well as pairs.
3) Martin Ryle, physicist and radio astronomer.
4) radio astronomers use different techniques to observe objects in the radio spectrum.
radio astronomer example sentences5) This requirement implies that a radio astronomer must restrict signals through a bandpass filter.
6) This allows radio astronomers to detect hydrogen, the most abundant element of the Universe.
7) She was one of the first radio astronomers and the first woman in the field.
8) Low-noise amplifiers for radio astronomers could well be one of the quiteron's first applications.
9) When using an array, radio astronomers often want to employ as many dishes in as possible.
10) The award is named after Australian scientist, radiophysicist and radio astronomer, Dr Joseph Pawsey.
11) The planet was discovered when radio astronomers were tracking a series of repetitive radio signals approaching from deep space.
12) Specific components of the data collection and processing systems used by radio astronomers have been implemented using non-traditional approaches.
13) J.B. Whiteoak, an Australian radio astronomer, used the same instrument to broaden this POSS-I data further.
14) The paper was based on the exploratory findings of some 30 interviews he had conducted with radio astronomers and biologists.
example sentences with astronomer15) This was not satisfactory to the radio astronomers who would have to wait for our 2-week experiment to conclude.
16) radio astronomers also use this convention in accordance with an International Astronomical Union (IAU) resolution made in 1973.
17) radio astronomers will use the SKA to understand how stars and galaxies formed, and how they evolved over time.
18) I'm going to get out of this field." So I got a job offer to become a radio astronomer.
19) A few years after the discovery of pulsars by radio astronomers, the Crab and Vela pulsars were detected at gamma-ray energies.
20) In recent years other radio astronomers in Cambridge and New Mexico have pinned down the positions of previously unidentified galaxies with increasing accuracy.
21) Classics in radio Astronomy should be read by historians of science and by radio astronomers - particularly those who (like myself) did not live through the exciting early years of the subject.
22) One of the radio astronomers keeping track of the pulsar's radio waves is Dick Manchester, who has used the 64-metre radio telescope at Parkes in Australia.
23) He might be a radio astronomer, poking at the heavens, and having the occasional spell of -- well, he's getting along, isn't he.
24) An electrical engineer specializing in microwave communications, Lichtman became an amateur radio astronomer in 1964, and is a former senior engineer with Lockheed Aircraft Corporation.
25) Or a radio astronomer could "see" an object while it was being observed, a feat that is still not possible.
26) In practice, radio astronomers rarely recover the brightness distribution of a source by directly taking the inverse Fourier transform of a measured visibility function.
27) With two telescopes, a radio astronomer (or an infrared or submillimeter astronomer) can measure the correlation between the electric field at the two dishes due to some point from the source.
28) This concept of Mercury was disproven in 1965, when radio astronomers discovered that Mercury rotates three times for every two revolutions, exposing all of its surface to the Sun.
29) Seven years later radio astronomers identify the first distant source - the Crab Nebula, and the galaxies Centaurus A and M87.
30) It comes out in a rhythmic pattern ... and originally, the radio astronomers who received these impulses thought they were from a life-form in space.
31) The Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation was finally confirmed in 1964, although in retrospect many other astronomers and radio astronomers probably observed it.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of radio astronomer
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of radio astronomer with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with radio astronomer
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word radio astronomer in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with radio astronomer.
20 examples of simple sentences of radio astronomer. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of radio astronomer
Compound Sentences with radio astronomer
Complex Sentences with radio astronomer
Compound-Complex Sentences with radio astronomer