accept assurance in a sentence
1) Please accept the assurances of my best regards .
2) His assurance was accepted and tranquillity was restored.
3) We have accepted these assurances in good faith.
4) Yet I willingly accept the assurances of my colleague in this matter.
accept assurance example sentences5) We have to accept the assurances that the Indonesian authorities have given us.
6) William Woodall, MP for Hanley, supported the amendment but accepted Ritchie's assurance.
7) But people still deploy DES, and Congressmen blindly accept the assurances of high officials about its strength.
8) The results of Koshy et al (1989), on the other hand can be accepted greater assurance.
9) Sir Charles Dilke ought to have frankly solicited the views of the Emperor, instead of accepting assurances from Berlin.
10) Tournament Director Mike Ganley accepted the player's assurance that the tip had simply fallen off, and no censure was made.
11) Since the bank itself was a reputed one (I believed), I accepted the bank's assurance and invested Rs.
12) Most of us civilians accepted the official assurances that some part of Burma would be held, and so we stayed put.
13) Further validation is needed, says the NII, before it will accept CEGB assurances that only a limited number of rods will experience significant ballooning.
14) He wished that the BMA would now stop 'quibbling' and accept the assurance that it had accepted last week that patients will get all the drugs they need, he added.
example sentences with assurance15) However, institutions which have submitted and have had accepted, general assurance to DHEW under these guidelines will be considered as being in compliance with this requirement.
16) Changes in IRB membership shall be reported to the department or agency head, unless in accord with § 26.103(a) of this policy, the existence of an HHS-approved assurance is accepted .
17) I totally accept the assurances that I have received that the derogation negotiated at Maastricht does not reduce our chances of having the central bank in the City of London.
18) On the evening of 11 January, Lady Sale, along with the wives and children of both British and Indian officers, and their retinues, accepted Akbar Khan's assurances of protection.
19) Returning to Glevum, Tewdric refuses to commit his troops to the war as he accepts Gorfyddyd's assurance that Mordred is safe.
20) In connection with the opposition to private legislation, care should be taken about accepting mere assurances of good intentions or generalised statements that the client is not affected.
21) I shall not care for another even if it is in production (certainly I shall never again accept any assurances uttered by PD) and have set my sights solely on DriveClub.
22) I wonder if Lord Justice Laws would be so happy to accept such vague assurances about unpaid rent during a bedroom tax eviction case ?
23) We were contracted for this concert long before the lockout began, and once it did, we accepted the assurances of our presenters that this series would be unaffected.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of accept assurance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of accept assurance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with accept assurance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word accept assurance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with accept assurance.
20 examples of simple sentences of accept assurance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of accept assurance
Compound Sentences with accept assurance
Complex Sentences with accept assurance
Compound-Complex Sentences with accept assurance