give assurance in a sentence
1) Verse 32 is a powerful argument that gives assurance beyond description.
2) This gives extra assurance for first class letter mail.
3) There are also assurances given that are important to consumers.
4) Certainly given assurance there's no plans.
give assurance example sentences5) German Chancellor Angela Merkel has once again been giving assurance.
6) In order to ensure his attendance, this assurance was given .
7) Many of the friends gave assurance of their heartfelt appreciation.
8) He pressed me to give some assurance.
9) The government has given repeated assurances that it has never sought such dispensation.
10) Can the Minister give any assurances on that point?
11) The United States has given assurances to Ethiopia in this regard.
12) This will give assurance that you have a healthy gum.
13) assurances are given that police have the situation well in hand.
14) Despite the assurances given they are.
example sentences with assurance15) The three were given assurances of immunity from prosecution, but were wary.
16) I can give that assurance to my hon. Friend.
17) He said the players were given an assurance they would be paid soon .
18) Putin's spokesperson gave assurances that the visit had "no military component".
19) QUESTION: Did the North Koreans give assurances on denuclearization?
20) Can you give assurances about that?
21) Lebanon's representative gave assurances that the committee's wish would be honored.
22) This man was suddenly brought into the kingdom and given the assurance of salvation.
23) Such a letter gave little assurance of favorable conditions for the citizens of Prague.
24) Renault gave the assurance that his factory could manufacture two hundred units per year.
25) But tonight, the Government couldn't give any assurances about overseas aid.
26) Despite giving these assurances, ruling governments still live in constant fear of a coup.
27) The Israel Government gave assurances of its complete acceptance in principle of the plan.
How to use assurance in a sentence28) The country was given no assurances that Votto would in fact play, however.
29) Can he give any assurance about the future of such services in rural areas?
30) Seward hinted that Fort Sumter would be evacuated, but gave no assurance.
31) Luce gave the assurance cheerfully.
32) I think can at once give the assurance that your screenplays are unusually promising.
33) The report says that they gave false assurances to court, people and the nation.
34) The Company can give no assurance that a transaction of any kind will occur.
35) Such assurances were apparently given by a group of British merchants from the Channel Islands.
36) Nevertheless, the aforementioned arguments do not give adequate assurance that uniformity will be achieved.
37) May I press the Minister on the assurances given by the Secretary of State?
38) assurances were given that all the numbers lined up and so the filling was made.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of give assurance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of give assurance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with give assurance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word give assurance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with give assurance.
20 examples of simple sentences of give assurance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of give assurance
Compound Sentences with give assurance
Complex Sentences with give assurance
Compound-Complex Sentences with give assurance