adequate assurance in a sentence
1) adequate assurance need not include full performance; a slight delay should be accepted.
2) Nevertheless, the aforementioned arguments do not give adequate assurance that uniformity will be achieved.
3) But a vast range of other steps may be undertaken to provide adequate assurance of performance.
4) The FDA also verifies that there are adequate assurances of informed consent and human subject protection.
adequate assurance example sentences5) This reasonable notice is calculated within the time frame defining the availability of adequate assurance of performance.
6) If adequate assurances are not forthcoming, can the aggrieved party continue to suspend its performance indefinitely?
7) In short, adequate assurance depends on the circumstances which have led to the suspension of performance.
8) Curiously, perhaps, the provision does not admit of the possibility of adequate assurance of performance.
9) The object of the notification is to enable the other party to provide adequate assurance that it will perform.
10) The other party then provided " adequate assurance" of performance so that the aggrieved party became obliged to resume performance.
11) As for fuel assurances, this is a solution in search of a problem, as existing commercial contracts provide adequate assurances.
12) Indeed, "the object of the notice requirement is to enable the other party to provide adequate assurance of his performance.
13) Art. 72, infra at § 395, under some circumstances, requires advance notification and an opportunity to provide adequate assurances of performance.
14) Assume that Party A is aggrieved by a threat of non-performance by B and properly suspends performance but B fails to provide adequate assurance.
example sentences with assurance15) Of course, a party in breach must compensate the other party for damages (Art. 74); the likelihood of even minor damages may well call for adequate assurance for the payment of the damages.
16) An applicant also may be requested under existing regulatory procedures to recall products affected by the wrongful acts, or otherwise lacking adequate assurance of safety, effectiveness, or quality.
17) As to what adequate assurance is, it is comparable to that in the suspension mechanism under Art. 71 as discussed above ( supra. 9.5.1).
18) Thus the other party can reinstate the first party's obligation to continue performance by giving the first party adequate assurance that he will perform.
19) The aggrieved party can declare avoidance before the performance is due; however, he should refrain from exercising this right, if the other party gives adequate assurance of his performance.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of adequate assurance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of adequate assurance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with adequate assurance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word adequate assurance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with adequate assurance.
20 examples of simple sentences of adequate assurance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of adequate assurance
Compound Sentences with adequate assurance
Complex Sentences with adequate assurance
Compound-Complex Sentences with adequate assurance