Expressions - Collocations of the word " backlog "
|address backlog||1) That report is also expected to include suggestions for addressing the backlog.|
2) Plan to partner with State and local entities to address veterans claims backlog.
more address backlog sentences
|cause backlog||1) The media blackout has caused a major backlog !|
2) Further construction was deferred until after Ashford had caught up with the maintenance backlog caused by the war.
more cause backlog sentences
|clear backlog||1) The hospital is asking for more money to clear the backlog.|
2) I cleared the backlog of translated campaigns and mass mailings.
more clear backlog sentences
|create backlog||1) The fighting created a backlog of patients that needed surgery.|
2) In 2007, 1.38 million people applied for citizenship creating a backlog.
more create backlog sentences
|current backlog||1) Such a policy makes decisions independent of current queue backlog.|
2) The current backlog of continuing disability reviews stands at 1.3 million.
more current backlog sentences
|eliminate backlog||1) The county's goal should be to eliminate the backlogs.|
2) As a result, the percentage of denials dropped from 40 to 2, eliminating the backlog.
more eliminate backlog sentences
|have backlog||1) Limited by quota which now has backlog.|
2) Currently I have a backlog regarding Carter Kaplan.
more have backlog sentences
|huge backlog||1) Most of us still have a huge backlog of games to finish up.|
2) Still trying to catch up on the huge backlog that keeps growing and growing.
more huge backlog sentences
|backlog item||1) Often new backlog items are defined during the meeting.|
2) The use cases, user stories, scenarios, backlog items .
more backlog item sentences
|large backlog||1) Homebuilders reported continuing high demand for new homes and large backlogs.|
2) Despite reforms, the justice system continues to have a large backlog.
more large backlog sentences
|maintenance backlog||1) The war also led to a significant maintenance backlog.|
2) They 've warned of a maintenance backlog, as well as further delays in priority projects.
more maintenance backlog sentences
|order backlog||1) order backlogs continued to shrink while material costs continued to rise.|
2) Still, order backlogs for construction equipment remained high.
more order backlog sentences
|product backlog||1) The source of the raw data is your product backlog.|
2) The product owner prioritizes which of the product backlog are most needed.
more product backlog sentences
|reduce backlog||1) Investment is also needed to reduce the backlog of repairs.|
2) Reducing the patent application backlog remains a core objective of the USPTO.
more reduce backlog sentences
|backlog build up||1) For enforcement offices around the country the effect was to see their casework backlogs build up with no prospect of their being resolved.|
2) Although Reeve was working from dawn to dusk, he couldn't keep up with demand for supplies at Northway, and a backlog built up at Nabesna.
more backlog build up sentences
|backlog of work||1) I think there's quite a healthy backlog of work.|
2) There is a considerable backlog of work to process with regards to Council Tax.
more backlog of work sentences
|backlog||1) Our backlog analysis contains 26 typical problems.|
2) Rather "close" cases to clear backlog.
more backlog sentences
|big backlog||1) big backlog Tenants who choose to go straight to the ombudsman can expect a lengthy wait .|
2) There was thus a very big backlog in demand from people who no longer faced a price barrier.
more big backlog sentences
|have a backlog||1) Currently I have a backlog regarding Carter Kaplan.|
2) I have a backlog of posts to put up.
more have a backlog sentences
Expressions with the word backlog
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: