large backlog in a sentence

1) Homebuilders reported continuing high demand for new homes and large backlogs.

2) Despite reforms, the justice system continues to have a large backlog.

backlog collocations
3) There were large case backlogs and trial delays, resulting in lengthy pre-trial detention.

4) This method created a large backlog of sites in those states that will require remedial action.

large backlog example sentences

5) However, the centres could not keep up with demand, creating a large backlog.

6) large backlog of unscheduled audits.

7) Indian courts have large backlogs.

8) The low numbers correlated with a robust economy and a large backlog of job positions at all levels.

9) Opening in 2005, Schwa quickly drew local and national attention resulting in a large backlog of reservations.

10) When working with a large backlog it can be hard to decide which stories offers the most value.

11) The massive urban migration has placed further strain on the country's ageing water infrastructure and created a large backlog.

12) The Aronson businesses falsely claimed that they already had a large backlog of orders from municipalities, Campos said.

13) But this new program also created a large backlog of high priority oceanographic, hydrographic, and geophysical survey requirements.

14) The glitch caused a large backlog at London Luton, with reports that it took two hours for travellers to be processed.

example sentences with backlog

15) Lengthy jail procedures, a large backlog of pending cases, judicial inefficiency, corruption, and financial constraints often caused trial delays.

16) In addition, the judiciary is often subject to manipulation by political authorities and is plagued by large case backlogs and trial delays.

17) In fact, Gerry explained that a large backlog is a good problem – it shows oil and gas production companies are in need of these products.

18) Her 'all tactics but no strategy' approach has built up such a large backlog of unsolved issues that a cataclysm is more likely than anything else.

19) However, there is a large backlog of cases with fewer than 15 percent of those charged tried in 2012, leaving 85 percent waiting to come to trial.

20) Moreover, the judicial system has a large case backlog, which has caused significant delays in trials as well as long periods of pretrial detention.

21) With a large backlog of orders for wooden cars, manufacturers had no incentive to explore the new technology as there was still plenty of demand for wooden railcars.

22) At that time, there were also a large backlog of legal matters being handled by the executive bureau, and Emperor Taizong temporarily assigned Wei to handle them.

23) A second compilation album called "A Spy in the House of Love" was released in late 1990, consisting of older scrapped material and a sampling of the band's large backlog of b-sides.

24) The outage was caused as a result of a core switch failure, "A transition to a back-up switch did not function as tested, causing a large backlog of data, RIM said.

25) From the time of Elizabeth I onwards the Court was severely criticized for its slow pace, large backlogs, and high costs.

26) Ejler Jakobsson's tenure began with a large backlog of stories that Pohl had acquired, but within a year or two substantial changes were apparent.

27) The large wartime backlog of investment left considerable scope for economies in new investment, as in the first ten years the length of distribution mains in service were extended by nearly a third.

28) We are closing the quarter with a large order backlog, especially in the Compact Equipment division," said Michel Denis, Manitou president and CEO.

These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of large backlog
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of large backlog with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with large backlog
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word large backlog in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with large backlog.
20 examples of simple sentences of large backlog. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of large backlog
Compound Sentences with large backlog
Complex Sentences with large backlog
Compound-Complex Sentences with large backlog
in a sentence