maintenance backlog in a sentence
1) The war also led to a significant maintenance backlog.
2) They 've warned of a maintenance backlog, as well as further delays in priority projects.
3) Further construction was deferred until after Ashford had caught up with the maintenance backlog caused by the war.
4) With only essential maintenance work being carried out during the war, the maintenance backlog increased even further.
maintenance backlog example sentences5) She has only begun to address a 20-year maintenance backlog in the ferry system, Haugen said.
6) This was comprised of $8.45 billion of contract backlog and $795.9 million of support and maintenance backlog.
7) These aspects were acknowledged by many organizations throughout 2010, who acknowledged and maintenance backlog as a leading indicator for customer satisfaction.
8) There were also queries over the battle-worthiness of aircraft and other major military hardware due to maintenance backlogs and shortages of spares.
9) In 1976 a consultant's report (the Fraenkel report) supported the BWB's case that the maintenance backlog was £38 million.
10) A generation of building new roads, while neglecting the old ones, has created a maintenance backlog of tens of millions of dollars.
11) By my calculations the (expected net, annual) take from the street fee might yield ~10% of the annual maintenance backlog identified by Dylan Rivera to bikeportland late last year.
12) The harbour facilities themselves were a prize the British were hoping to use to ease the maintenance backlog of naval ships needing repair in Alexandria.
13) A maintenance backlog developed during the war and the private sector only had two years to deal with this after the war ended.
14) North-East councils backed the findings of the report, which estimated an annual shortfall of 12,000 housing units and a maintenance backlog of £8.5bn nationwide.
example sentences with backlog15) However, nearly 80 percent of NASA's facilities are more than 40 years old and, in addition, NASA is carrying a deferred maintenance backlog estimated at $2.3 billion .
16) The preventative maintenance backlog for transit reached $86 billion and was expanding at about $2.5 billion per year, according to the report.
17) Other examples of quantitative KPIs are " Employee tenure", " Units per man-hour" or " maintenance backlog"
18) " Proceeds from the sale of land will go back into revitalising schools by addressing the $300 million school maintenance backlog," she said.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of maintenance backlog
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of maintenance backlog with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with maintenance backlog
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word maintenance backlog in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with maintenance backlog.
20 examples of simple sentences of maintenance backlog. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of maintenance backlog
Compound Sentences with maintenance backlog
Complex Sentences with maintenance backlog
Compound-Complex Sentences with maintenance backlog