address backlog in a sentence
1) That report is also expected to include suggestions for addressing the backlog.
2) Plan to partner with State and local entities to address veterans claims backlog.
3) The DCCC points to some votes that went against funding certain veterans' services or addressing the backlog.
4) She has only begun to address a 20-year maintenance backlog in the ferry system, Haugen said.
address backlog example sentences5) Justice system reform enacted in January restructured the courts in an attempt to address the years-long case backlog.
6) In 2010, Hood noted that the State Coroner needed more resources to address the backlog in cases.
7) The OMHA plans a forum to address the backlog and appeals suspension on Feb. 12 in Washington DC.
8) In 2011, Hood advocated the creation of a police task force to address the backlog of unexecuted arrest warrants.
9) Volpe's department argued that the change would match immigrants with skill shortages, which addressing backlogs in the immigration system.
10) Left unsaid: The overall bill, which did pass, provided money to address the backlog, just not as much as Democrats proposed.
11) Highways and Pavement Maintenance It is estimated that £300million is needed to address the backlog of outstanding repairs to the county's highways network.
12) After an initial assessment was made, the FOIA professionals provided training and guidance to the staff and managers to help in addressing the component's backlog.
13) With this law, the government began implementing a participatory justice system, known as Gacaca, in order to address the enormous backlog of cases.
14) The company says while it is beginning to see rail deliveries improve, which helps address a backlog of orders, demand for its products is expected to keep pressure on North American carriers.
example sentences with backlog15) But as Daniel Knowles of The Economist argued recently, "This is about what London needs every six months to keep up with demand," never mind address the backlog.
16) More from the release : In the letter, the Senators call on the President to address the current backlog in funding for the federal EWP program.
17) Instead of leasing it, Ohio will issue $1.5 billion in bonds against it to help address the state's backlog of road projects.
18) SB 266 sponsored by Sen. Harris McDowell and Rep. Gerald Brady which updates the Green Energy Fund law to address the large backlog of projects across the state currently awaiting incentive funds.
19) This snap decision won't address the backlog but will hurt legitimate immigrants and refugees."
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of address backlog
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of address backlog with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with address backlog
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word address backlog in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with address backlog.
20 examples of simple sentences of address backlog. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of address backlog
Compound Sentences with address backlog
Complex Sentences with address backlog
Compound-Complex Sentences with address backlog