clear backlog in a sentence
1) The hospital is asking for more money to clear the backlog.
2) I cleared the backlog of translated campaigns and mass mailings.
3) Then they work more overtime to clear the backlogs.
4) Well over £600,000 were paid to staff who helped clear the backlog.
clear backlog example sentences5) In my haste to clear the backlog, I missed this key thing.
6) Chelsea crews worked well into the night to clear the backlog of jobs.
7) Students can clear any backlog or incomplete courses in the Short Term exam.
8) The (then) Inland Revenue took several years to clear the backlog.
9) The workers merely wish to clear a backlog of clients before the afternoon session begins.
10) Is she waiting for these veterans to pass away in order to clear the backlog ?
11) Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry worked hard while pursuing his efforts to clear the backlog of cases.
12) Or after clear the backlogs.
13) And now, having cleared the emotional backlog, I deal with life as it comes.
14) Once the backlog is cleared, non-degradable waste would be removed, Mr. Ashraf said.
example sentences with backlog15) Norwich agreed to take on an extra twelve staff and to clear the backlog of applications.
16) On Monday this week I added 10 new correspondents, completely clearing the backlog of such requests.
17) For recovery, the key is to clear the backlog of non-performing loans from the bubble years.
18) Extra staff brought in to clear the backlog should be kept on until a thorough review is made.
19) BW estimates that the cost of clearing the current backlog of dredging would be approximately £40 million.
20) Additional episodes of network productions were screened to help clear the backlog, since no outside programmes were broadcast.
21) However, when daylight returned, the Axis were able to clear the backlog from the previous night.
22) She continued to go to the shop and had managed to clear the backlog of work and correspondence.
23) Both Labor and the Coalition pledged to clear the backlog in public school maintenance that had developed since 2000.
24) In late October 2012, the medical center's administration teamed up with VA leaders to clear the backlog.
25) Further negotiations have been taking place and a short while ago the Abingdon staff began clearing the six day backlog.
26) The hospital is asking for an extra £350,000 to fund another orthapedic consultant and operations to clear the backlog.
27) It could takes months, or longer, to clear the backlogs that will be created by this hiatus.
How to use backlog in a sentence28) Jalfon said Telecom had redeployed about 100 staff from other parts of its call centre to help clear the backlog .
29) Behind the decline in asylum applications to France has been an effort by the French government to clear the backlog.
30) THE Southern Education Board is 'working all-out' to clear a student grant backlog caused by an IRA bomb.
31) An example of this would be the concerted efforts to clear the cataract backlog (Thomas et al, 1989).
32) But unfortunately if you failed to complete or clear the backlogs in that time and attempts then your provisional admission too.
33) It was clear once we had cleared the email backlog and processed refunds that most of the chatter died across all platforms .
34) Court is narrowly avoided only when we drive down to their warehouses and refuse to leave without at least enough games to clear the backlog they've created.
35) This means that I'm not accepting any further orders until I've cleared the current backlog and organized alternative manufacturing facilities close to key markets.
36) By Tuesday, most B2B'ers are in full work flow, they've cleared any backlog and are likely to be motivated and heads down to work.
37) But, the congestion eased over the weekend after the Zimbabwe Revenue Authority deployed more officers to clear the backlog of cars being imported into the country.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of clear backlog
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of clear backlog with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with clear backlog
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word clear backlog in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with clear backlog.
20 examples of simple sentences of clear backlog. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of clear backlog
Compound Sentences with clear backlog
Complex Sentences with clear backlog
Compound-Complex Sentences with clear backlog