reduce backlog in a sentence
1) Investment is also needed to reduce the backlog of repairs.
2) Reducing the patent application backlog remains a core objective of the USPTO.
3) Despite the reduced backlog, Boeing officials expressed optimism that additional orders were forthcoming.
4) He demanded that the Department outline the specific steps being taken to reduce the backlog.
reduce backlog example sentences5) He said plans for legalization and reducing visa backlogs could benefit thousands in his community.
6) Removal of per country green card quota limits, which would help in reducing the long backlogs.
7) However, production increases soon allowed Panhard to reduce the backlog – at least for the hulls.
8) Garamendi has consistently voted for bills designed to improve VA services and to reduce the VA claims backlog.
9) As a commissioner he acted as a temporary appellate judge, helping to reduce a backlog of cases.
10) In addition, a rise in the volume of shipments reduced order backlogs and finished goods inventories held steady.
11) It also urged authorities to take further measures to reduce the backlog of court cases by enforcing court rulings.
12) Section 202 of this Title establishes a process to reduce the backlog of renewable energy development proposals on federal land.
13) To reduce any backlog caused, operate the machines 24 hrs a day, the same as any production line.
14) In September the judiciary extended its second ordinary session by one month to reduce the case backlog and ease prison overcrowding.
example sentences with backlog15) Only time will tell if such cooperation will reduce the backlog and pendency time of patent applications now pending before these offices.
16) In partnership with international donors, the PA has made efforts to reduce case backlogs, improve warrant executions, and forensic services.
17) In an effort to reduce the backlog of Medicare claims appeals that has hindered long-term care and other providers, CMS is offering a new way to settle some cases.
18) On April 18, 2014 Governor Pat Quinn granted 43 clemency petitions and denied 65, thus further reducing the backlog of petitions he inherited from former Governor Rod Blagojevich.
19) Winkler, he said, pushed to reduce backlogs in Ontario courts to speed people's access to justice, especially in areas of family law, and sought innovations in dispute resolution for civil cases.
20) These measures will work to reduce the appeals backlog and to shorten the time it takes for a Veteran to receive a fair, well-reasoned Board decision. 2.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of reduce backlog
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of reduce backlog with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with reduce backlog
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word reduce backlog in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with reduce backlog.
20 examples of simple sentences of reduce backlog. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of reduce backlog
Compound Sentences with reduce backlog
Complex Sentences with reduce backlog
Compound-Complex Sentences with reduce backlog