Expressions - Collocations of the word " bacteria "
|a strain of bacteria||1) All the patients were infected with a strain of bacteria called Salmonella typhimurium.|
2) Mine involved cellulolysis and a strain of bacteria that I forget the name of now.
more a strain of bacteria sentences
|attack bacteria||1) Some viruses attack bacteria, others attack body cells.|
2) Hydrogen peroxide producing enzymes: attack bacteria. 7.
more attack bacteria sentences
|bacteria bed||1) Once you have clean healthy water you will have a health bacteria bed established.|
2) Medications tend to affect the bacteria bed and screw everything up so I try and Medicate in a separate aquarium.
more bacteria bed sentences
|bacteria||1) The complex mechanisms controlling such bacteria tissue associations are obscure.|
2) So humans are basically oversized bacteria buses.
more bacteria sentences
|beneficial bacteria||1) It is neither a beneficial bacteria nor enzyme product.|
2) Naturally occurring beneficial bacteria in the soil die off.
more beneficial bacteria sentences
|dangerous bacteria||1) Lab tests showed that the medicine had been contaminated with a dangerous bacteria.|
2) But are they better than cotton-based bills at keeping dangerous bacteria at bay?
more dangerous bacteria sentences
|destroy bacteria||1) It has the property of destroying bacteria in the skin.|
2) In 1898 Samuel Prescott showed that radiation destroyed bacteria in food.
more destroy bacteria sentences
|fight bacteria||1) Our bodies are built to fight bacteria and other small invaders.|
2) Bright hot conditions can degrade the preservatives used to fight bacteria.
more fight bacteria sentences
|get rid of bacteria||1) In general cooked food is recommeded, in order to get rid of bacteria.|
2) It may seem to get rid of bacteria - chlorine bleach does do that - but at great expense to your long-term health: tissue and organ damage, compromised immunity, and possibly cancer.
more get rid of bacteria sentences
|harmful bacteria||1) Avoid spreading harmful bacteria in your kitchen.|
2) These undercooked meats and processed meats might contain harmful bacteria.
more harmful bacteria sentences
|healthy bacteria||1) It feeds healthy bacteria in your gut .|
2) Frozen yogurts don't always carry the healthy bacteria you need.
more healthy bacteria sentences
|kill bacteria||1) Mouth washes which kill bacteria are helpful.|
2) Other treatments open clogged pores and kill bacteria.
more kill bacteria sentences
Expressions with the word bacteria
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: