order backlog in a sentence
1) order backlogs continued to shrink while material costs continued to rise.
2) Still, order backlogs for construction equipment remained high.
3) There were also increases in order backlogs and inventories.
4) On balance, area manufacturers saw an upturn in order backlogs.
order backlog example sentences5) order backlogs declined to 38.3 from 48.
6) Growth in new orders and employment moderated in June, while order backlogs rose.
7) order backlogs were unchanged from April to May, and delivery times were steady.
8) The order backlog remains stable at a high level and ongoing efficiency measures are supporting continued profit levels.
9) Overall, manufacturers in the District reported a drop in order backlogs from April to May.
10) On net, order backlogs at area plants have been moving up slowly for the past several months.
11) In addition, a rise in the volume of shipments reduced order backlogs and finished goods inventories held steady.
12) order backlogs at area plants were virtually unchanged from February to March, and delivery times were practically steady.
13) Although most firms said their order backlogs were steady, almost one out of five reported that their backlogs were growing.
14) On balance, manufacturers in the District expect their order backlogs to grow, and they plan to increase working hours.
example sentences with backlog15) It is said that in 1978, the Iranian Chevrolet Nova and Buick Skylark cars had order backlogs of 13 months.
16) While new orders remained limited for makers of commercial aircraft and parts, extensive order backlogs kept production rates near capacity limits.
17) An analyst in the heavy truck industry noted a softening in orders, though order backlogs remained high and build rates continued to increase.
18) As of May 10, the company's order backlog was roughly $900,000, filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission show.
19) Based primarily on the strength in heavy equipment production, activity in fabricated metals industries remained solid, and order backlogs were growing.
20) On Tuesday, DR Horton reported earnings, beating top and bottom line estimates and seeing a jump in their order backlog, their net sales orders, and homes closed.
21) Some plant managers reported a slight upturn in shipments, new orders, and order backlogs, but many firms continued to reduce inventories in response to sluggish demand.
22) With few exceptions, however, new orders appeared to be quite strong, and order backlogs increased for several goods in the transportation sector.
23) New orders have slowed for makers of commercial aircraft and parts, although production activity remained at high levels due to existing order backlogs.
24) The world's biggest aerospace company is boosting output by more than 60 percent in the four years through 2014 to pare a record order backlog.
25) Ship Finance currently has $5.5 billion of fixed rate order backlog, equivalent to approximately $69 per share, of which 40% is with companies with market cap in excess of $5 billion.
26) From 2003, the demand for new ships started to grow, in 2007 resulting in a record breaking order backlog for shipyards, exceeding their capacity with rising newbuilding prices as a result.
27) With the order backlog having grown to around fifteen cars by the end of March, the board voted to replace Trevor Wilkinson with Henry Moulds as the new production manager.
28) At the inauguration of its new assembly line, the 767's order backlog numbered approximately 50, only enough for production to last until 2013.
29) The market has expected the company's 2014 capex to exceed NT$9.6 billion, the level seen in 2013, to digest a swelling order backlog.
30) We are closing the quarter with a large order backlog, especially in the Compact Equipment division," said Michel Denis, Manitou president and CEO.
31) With these product offerings, we're seeing some positive momentum in our truck and bus orders and have an order backlog 80% higher than this time last year.
32) The Duster has been the best thing that happened to the company in India, with the order backlog estimated at over 30,000 potential customers.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of order backlog
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of order backlog with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with order backlog
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word order backlog in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with order backlog.
20 examples of simple sentences of order backlog. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of order backlog
Compound Sentences with order backlog
Complex Sentences with order backlog
Compound-Complex Sentences with order backlog