have backlog in a sentence
1) Limited by quota which now has backlog.
2) Currently I have a backlog regarding Carter Kaplan.
3) I have a backlog of posts to put up.
4) With CH currently having a 24 month backlog on applications to renounce .
have backlog example sentences5) He is up to 12 employees and has a 3 month backlog .
6) Despite reforms, the justice system continues to have a large backlog.
7) Federal immigration courts have a backlog of more than 375,000 cases.
8) We have a tremendous backlog here.
9) Note that the FDA has a backlog sending out ONLs.
10) The VA had an enormous backlog and I tried to expedite their claims .
11) In addition, my client had a backlog of orders for the calendar.
12) My answer is that these children already have a backlog of uninterpreted experiments.
13) Sid: Our repair person has been out sick and has a tremendous backlog.
14) Most of us still have a huge backlog of games to finish up.
example sentences with backlog15) We have a service backlog of $180 billion, aligned with achieving customer productivity.
16) MEP presently has a backlog of more than 600 Afghan nationals waiting to become linguists.
17) By 1948, Rochester Telephone had a backlog of 12,000 requests for telephone installation.
18) EB 1 has not traditionally had a long backlog, but now it does.
19) Additionally, sixty-one agencies reported that they had a backlog of twenty or fewer requests.
20) Each product owner has a backlog (work list) with tasks sorted in priority order.
21) Indian courts have large backlogs.
22) The social housing provider has a huge repair backlog, and problems ranging from bedbugs to violence.
23) Finally, a Maryland developer noted that BRAC-related work was ending and his company had little backlog.
24) For administrative appeals, seventy-five agencies decreased an existing backlog or had no administrative appeal backlog to report.
25) However, all other family-based categories have significant backlogs, even with a U.S. citizen petitioner.
26) IBM, which has huge backlogs, is able to plow forward through the good times and bad.
27) According to the municipality's own figures, eThekwini has a housing backlog of 400 000.
How to use backlog in a sentence28) We were confident and we wanted to get the game in, rather than have a backlog.
29) In early 2010, the court had a backlog of over 120,000 cases and a multi-year waiting list.
30) The Illinois State Police report that they have a backlog of over 70,000 applications for the card .
31) For instance, the Delhi High Court has a backlog of 466 years according to its chief justice.
32) You also have an incredibly capacious backlog that we can read if we need a YHL hit.
33) The board had a backlog of more than 56,000 cases, which fell to 32,000 by September 2004.
34) Now it's twice a day, and sometimes three times a day if I have enough backlog.
35) Just "we have a huge backlog and not enough money and we need more, trust us".
36) The Aronson businesses falsely claimed that they already had a large backlog of orders from municipalities, Campos said.
37) In June 2008, Eclipse claimed to have a backlog of over 2,600 total orders for its Eclipse 500.
38) And, as of last year, the Veterans Administration has a 400,000-case backlog on new medical claims.
39) Citizenship and Immigration acknowledges it has a backlog of cases, but offered little hope of speeding up the process.
40) Zoologists had a huge backlog of work, and there was a danger of specimens just being left in storage.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of have backlog
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of have backlog with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with have backlog
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word have backlog in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with have backlog.
20 examples of simple sentences of have backlog. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of have backlog
Compound Sentences with have backlog
Complex Sentences with have backlog
Compound-Complex Sentences with have backlog