backlog in a sentence
1) Our backlog analysis contains 26 typical problems.
2) Rather "close" cases to clear backlog.
3) The compensation claims backlog is a decades old problem.
4) The backlog and order pipeline are very healthy.
backlog example sentences5) The media blackout has caused a major backlog !
6) Are you ready to experience life without backlog?
7) Often new backlog items are defined during the meeting.
8) Such a policy makes decisions independent of current queue backlog.
9) One is used to specify the backlog priority.
10) The backlog of education and training is still immense.
11) This has resulted in an immense backlog.
12) The backlog of delayed passengers took several days to clear.
13) The total estimated backlog for legal immigration is 4 million people .
14) This backlog has created extraordinary wait times to receive the card .
example sentences with backlog15) DFC advised data input backlog still under review.
16) Can housing absorb these backlogs while still developing affordable homes ?
17) Between 2007 and 2009 the backlog doubled in size.
18) Limited by quota which now has backlog.
19) As far as the backlog goes There are few better.
20) Items added to a backlog are commonly written in story format.
21) The source of the raw data is your product backlog.
22) The war also led to a significant maintenance backlog.
23) The fighting created a backlog of patients that needed surgery.
24) The backlog of purchase orders remains strong at $4.4 million.
25) The current backlog of continuing disability reviews stands at 1.3 million.
26) The hospital is asking for more money to clear the backlog.
27) My backlog is mainly comprised of games from 2000 -2006.
How to use backlog in a sentence28) A backlog is one of the big concerns.
29) The state was quickly whittling down the backlog.
30) Two years ago, that backlog totalled 32,000 frustrated homeowners.
31) Order backlogs continued to shrink while material costs continued to rise.
32) The transitioner backlog is shown in the server status page.
33) Still, order backlogs for construction equipment remained high.
34) However, several builders mentioned that backlogs are weakening.
35) This is precisely why there is such a backlog at VA.
36) The Committee was told of a backlog of maintenance.
37) After the fourth issue, his backlog ran out.
38) The VA was slow because of their backlog .
39) Did anybody catch the article about the VA backlog ?
40) The deleterious effects of this backlog are numerous.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of backlog
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of backlog with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with backlog
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word backlog in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with backlog.
20 examples of simple sentences of backlog. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of backlog
Compound Sentences with backlog
Complex Sentences with backlog
Compound-Complex Sentences with backlog