authentic document in a sentence
1) There are other advantages to having an authentic document.
2) The latter were, almost universally, made up of authentic documents.
3) This report became an authentic document for references about Banjaras of the country.
4) The oldest authentic documents produced were all on paper and barely even a hundred years old.
authentic document example sentences5) Now first published from Official Records and other authentic documents private as well as public.
6) For each item, the full text is provided as well as images of the authentic document.
7) When the original of an authentic document is kept by the notary, the document cannot be lost or changed.
8) These masterworks from the 17-19th centuries are not only significant because of their perfectly decorated appearance, but because they are authentic documents of our history.
9) American Jewry makes any debate on whether the 'Protocols of the elder of Zion' are an authentic document or rather a forgery irrelevant.
10) Written Third Party Verification (Level 4): An original or authentic document generated by a third party source dated either within the 60-day period preceding the reexamination or PHA request date.
11) The Mexican passport he was carrying (which was under the name of a supposed Pedro García González), along with his visa, were authentic documents.
12) It asserts that the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" is an authentic document and teaches students that it reveals what Jews really believe.
13) Philip Graves brought this plagiarism to light in a series of articles in "The Times" in 1921, the first published evidence that the "Protocols" was not an authentic document.
14) The room in which Frederick had died was intended to be restored to its original state, but this plan was never executed because of a lack of authentic documents and plans.
example sentences with authentic15) Leland understood it to be an authentic document of the "Old Religion" of the witches, but explains that he did not know if the text came from written or oral sources.
16) A peculiarity of the work is its inclusion of a large number of purportedly authentic documents such as extracts from Senate proceedings and letters written by imperial personages.
17) Many professional historians have maintained that the Mecklenburg Declaration of Independence is an inaccurate rendering of an authentic document known as the Mecklenburg Resolves.
18) Philological knowledge of the language, vocabulary, and grammar generally used at a given time or place can help palaeographers identify ancient or more recent forgeries versus authentic documents.
19) As public officers, they can write and keep documents which are considered "authentic." The content of an authentic document is difficult to attack.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of authentic document
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of authentic document with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with authentic document
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word authentic document in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with authentic document.
20 examples of simple sentences of authentic document. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of authentic document
Compound Sentences with authentic document
Complex Sentences with authentic document
Compound-Complex Sentences with authentic document