asymmetric division in a sentence
1) This mechanism is known as extrinsic asymmetric cell division .
2) Intrinsic asymmetric divisions rely on the following mechanism.
3) An asymmetric cell division produces two daughter cells with different cellular fates.
4) asymmetric division is a key mechanism to ensure tissue homeostasis.
asymmetric division example sentences5) Another mutation in asymmetric cell divisions which are involved in tumor growth are loss-of-function mutations.
6) Numb protein signaling plays a key role in binary cell fate decisions following asymmetric cell divisions .
7) One strategy by which cancer stem cells can accomplish these two tasks is asymmetric cell division .
8) They undergo asymmetric cell division into two daughter cells, one non-specialized and one specialized.
9) Micromere production occurs in an alternating clockwise and counterclockwise fashion and is accomplished via asymmetric division .
10) In "Drosophila melanogaster", asymmetric cell division plays an important role in neural development.
11) A well-studied example of pattern formation by asymmetric divisions is body axis patterning in Drosophila.
12) asymmetric cell division in act.
13) When "B. subtilis" populations sense waning conditions, they respond by undergoing asymmetric cell division .
14) asymmetric cell divisions can occur because of asymmetrically expressed maternal cytoplasmic determinants or because of signaling.
example sentences with asymmetric15) Lechler T and Fuchs E. "asymmetric cell divisions promote stratification and differentiation of mammalian skin.
16) The asymmetric division in these cells is regulated by cancer niche (microenvironment) and Wnt pathway.
17) This asymmetric division allows a daughter cell containing Numb to acquire a different fate than the other daughter cell.
18) The neuroblast repeatedly undergoes this asymmetric cell division while the GMC continues on to produce a pair of neurons.
19) In normal stem and progenitor cells, asymmetric cell division balances proliferation and self-renewal with cell-cycle exit and differentiation.
20) The first suggestion that loss of asymmetric cell division might be involved in tumorigenesis came from studies of Drosophila.
21) The asymmetric division of the SOP into daughter cells with distinct fates is dependent upon the distribution of Numb.
22) After fertilization, events are already occurring in the one cell stage embryo to allow for the first asymmetric cell division .
23) Williams SE, Beronja S, Pasolli HA, Fuchs E. "asymmetric cell divisions promote Notch-dependent epidermal differentiation.
24) asymmetric division, on the other hand, produces only one stem cell and a progenitor cell with limited self-renewal potential.
25) The first cell divisions of early embryogenesis in "C. elegans" are among the best understood examples of asymmetric cell divisions .
26) Beta-catenin has also been implicated in regulation of cell fates through asymmetric cell division in the model organism "C. elegans".
27) This pattern, which contributed to the initial phylogenetic placement of this group of organisms, depends heavily on asymmetric cell division .
28) I am studying the RNA regulation of asymmetric cell divisions during embryogenesis of the nematode model organism C. elegans in the Lieb lab.
29) I will also discuss our recent findings on the role played by the polarity protein Scribble in regulating asymmetric cell division and epithelial differentiation of mammary progenitors.
30) Thus, mammalian cortical progenitors must first need to undergo symmetric divisions to expand the progenitor pool before they can undergo later asymmetric divisions for neuronal generations.
31) It is therefore apparent that mutations in asymmetric cell division are very important for the formation and development of cancer and have significant therapeutic potential.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of asymmetric division
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of asymmetric division with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with asymmetric division
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word asymmetric division in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with asymmetric division.
20 examples of simple sentences of asymmetric division. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of asymmetric division
Compound Sentences with asymmetric division
Complex Sentences with asymmetric division
Compound-Complex Sentences with asymmetric division