asymmetric reaction in a sentence
1) The resulting open frameworks showed catalytic activity towards asymmetric olefin epoxidation reactions .
2) A variety of chiral thiourea catalysts are under investigation for asymmetric MBH reactions .
3) With the asymmetric oxyamination reaction, using osmium tetroxide, being the earliest.
4) However continued research eventually led to the development of the Noyori asymmetric hydrogenation reaction .
asymmetric reaction example sentences5) A general solution to asymmetric MBH reaction of diverse substrates is still missing as well.
6) Methyl vinyl ketone and various substituted benzaldehydes were found to undergo asymmetric MBH reaction .
7) The asymmetric Soai reaction is commonly referred to as chemical plausibility for this pre-biotic hypothesis.
8) Chiral allenes and imines can be employed for an asymmetric DABCO-catalyzed aza-MBH reaction .
9) Oppolzer's sultam can be used as a chiral auxiliary for an asymmetric MBH reaction .
10) The type of MLn model varies among asymmetric reactions, based on the goodness of fit with reaction data.
11) Later Corey developed an asymmetric Diels-Alder reaction employing a chiral oxazoborolidine, greatly simplifying the synthetic route to the prostaglandins.
12) Amino acids have been investigated as precursors chiral catalysts, e.g., for asymmetric hydrogenation reactions, although no commercial applications exist.
13) In 1988, scientists as the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL) used the asymmetric hot fusion reaction with an einsteinium-254 target to search for the new nuclides 264 Db and 263 Db.
14) They have been common utilized in several asymmetric reduction reactions to synthesize chiral alcohols or in coupling reactions to form carbon-carbon bond, carbon-nitrogen bond or carbon-oxygen bond.
example sentences with asymmetric15) For example, using a simple chiral thiourea catalyst, the asymmetric Mannich reaction of aromatic imines with silyl ketene acetals can be catalyzed with high ee in near quantitative conversion.
16) A positive non-linear effect, (+)-NLE, is present in an asymmetric reaction which demonstrates a higher product ee (eeproduct ) than predicted by an ideal linear situation (Figure 1).
17) BINOL-derived chiral phosphine catalyst is also effective for an asymmetric aza-MBH reaction of N-tosyl imines with activated alkenes such as methyl vinyl ketone and phenyl acrylate.
18) Cyclopentenone and various aromatic and aliphatic aldehydes could undergo an asymmetric reaction using Fu's planar chiral DMAP catalyst in isopropanol (54-96% yield, 53-98% ee).
19) One of these circumstances refers to an oligopoly in which there are asymmetric reactions of its rivals when a particular oligopolist formulates policies.
20) An elegant demonstration of the power of asymmetric organocatalytic aldol reactions was disclosed by MacMillan and coworkers in 2004 in their synthesis of differentially protected carbohydrates.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of asymmetric reaction
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of asymmetric reaction with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with asymmetric reaction
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word asymmetric reaction in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with asymmetric reaction.
20 examples of simple sentences of asymmetric reaction. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of asymmetric reaction
Compound Sentences with asymmetric reaction
Complex Sentences with asymmetric reaction
Compound-Complex Sentences with asymmetric reaction