astronomical astrological in a sentence
1) The dates are, in fact, astronomical, astrological and astrotheological.
2) These games are discussed in the final section of the book at both an astronomical and astrological level.
3) Where the term appears in astronomical or astrological context, it most probably denotes a cluster of stars or a constellation.
4) The phase difference is only encountered in astronomical and astrological texts, and in these an evening event is clearly distinguished as happening on days N to N+1, which is not the case here.
astronomical astrological example sentences5) He also declared that the western edge of Aries was the "First Point in Aries" which has come to mean the start of the astronomical and astrological (but not calendar) year.
6) According to Kindermann the Iranian Imperial coat of arms had its predecessor in numismatics, which itself is based largely on astronomical and astrological configurations.
7) The lion and sun motif is based largely on astronomical and astrological configurations, and the ancient zodiacal sign of the sun in the house of Leo.
8) Such use seems to make the case that by the mid-3rd century CE, the decimal place value system was familiar, at least to readers of astronomical and astrological texts in India.
9) Due to its unique position, Krull is one of the Disc's main centres of astronomical and astrological learning; indeed until recently, its high priest was also its chief astronomer.
10) Some commentators have attempted to establish the date of birth by identifying the Star of Bethlehem with some known astronomical or astrological phenomenon.
11) In 1673 an astronomical and astrological sundial was created in the main building of the college, called "horloge solaire", which still can be visited today.
12) In "Harmony", he attempted to explain the proportions of the natural world–particularly the astronomical and astrological aspects–in terms of music.
13) The same holds true for other astronomical and astrological texts that mention the zodiac signs and take the equinoxes and solstices at the beginning of the cardinal signs.
14) For example, Tycho Brahe (1546–1601), an alchemist better known for his astronomical and astrological investigations, had a laboratory built at his Uraniborg observatory/research institute.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of astronomical astrological
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of astronomical astrological with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with astronomical astrological
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word astronomical astrological in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with astronomical astrological.
20 examples of simple sentences of astronomical astrological. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of astronomical astrological
Compound Sentences with astronomical astrological
Complex Sentences with astronomical astrological
Compound-Complex Sentences with astronomical astrological