Expressions - Collocations of the word " ballot "
|absentee ballot||1) The absentee ballot was introduced as well.|
2) They may also vote by absentee ballot.
more absentee ballot sentences
|ballot Access||1) Election Administration, Polling Hours and ballot Access .|
2) ballot Access : Utah "(5 Electoral)"
more ballot Access sentences
|ballot access||1) The early due date is not needed to regulate ballot access .|
2) None of them gained automatic ballot access .
more ballot access sentences
|audit ballot||1) For smaller margins, ballot polling can require auditing many more ballots; however, there are more efficient risk-limiting methods.|
2) Even though PPEB tends to select larger batches, the savings in the number of ballots audited can still be dramatic.
more audit ballot sentences
|blank ballot||1) Vermont was evenly split, and cast a blank ballot.|
2) Carl I. Hagen was re-elected with 113 against 0 votes, and with 44 blank ballots.
more blank ballot sentences
|ballot box||1) The ballot boxes are being piled high now .|
2) Even the plastic ballot boxes were transparent .
more ballot box sentences
|ballot Box||1) Allen McCurdy, "Wanted – A ballot Box .|
2) Open the ballot Box (the bin labeled "ballot Box ") underneath the scanner.
more ballot Box sentences
|ballot cast||1) But each specific ballot cast is never associated with a particular voter.|
2) Any player named on 75% or more of all ballots cast is elected.
more ballot cast sentences
|cast ballot||1) The voter may then cast a regular ballot.|
2) All 232 ballots were cast for her.
more cast ballot sentences
|contest ballot||1) When Crean resigned the Labor leadership, Latham contested the ballot for leader against Beazley.|
2) The legality of about 600 absentee ballots were contested during the count, including Senator Gillibrand's ballot.
more contest ballot sentences
|ballot counting||1) Nearly 30 countries volunteered election monitors for polling stations and ballot counting .|
2) The ballot is entirely paper-based, and all ballot counting is done by hand.
more ballot counting sentences
|ballot count||1) If they match, the ballot is counted .|
2) In villages, the ballots are even counted manually.
more ballot count sentences
|election ballot||1) National election ballots are distributed according to a members Primary Base.|
2) Why do we allow party names on an election ballot?
more election ballot sentences
|ballot envelope||1) Florida uses signature matching: the voter signs the provisional ballot envelope .|
2) Regular Voters voting back-up paper ballots do NOT need to complete a provisional ballot envelope .
more ballot envelope sentences
|exhaustive ballot||1) A system closer to IRV is the exhaustive ballot.|
2) Like the exhaustive ballot the STV requires the successive exclusion of the candidates having the fewest votes.
more exhaustive ballot sentences
|exhaust ballot||1) Similarly the source listed "Total ballots" to include eligible and exhausted ballots.|
2) Repeat 3-5 until winners fill all seats, or all ballots are exhausted .
more exhaust ballot sentences
|ballot initiative||1) State ballot initiatives in many cases side step politicians .|
2) The ballot initiative was defeated by a landslide.
more ballot initiative sentences
|invalidate ballot||1) These ballots would be undetectable as invalidated ballots are quite common during elections.|
2) The Assembly then invalidated enough Republican ballots to give the election to Goebel.
more invalidate ballot sentences
|mail ballot||1) The election process is accomplished by mail-in ballots.|
2) There are mail-in written ballots only in select countries.
more mail ballot sentences
|ballot mail||1) All residents may request a ballot be mailed to them .|
2) FSA will mail ballots to eligible voters beginning November 3, 2014.
more ballot mail sentences
|ballot measure||1) There are ten ballot measures before Oregon voters.|
2) A 1958 statewide ballot measure gave the university its present name.
more ballot measure sentences
|November ballot||1) The council previously voted to place both on the November ballot.|
2) The referendum will be on the November general ballot.
more November ballot sentences
|paper ballot||1) We must have voter verified paper ballots.|
2) The old paper ballot is giving way to electronic voting.
more paper ballot sentences
|ballot paper||1) Only independents should be allowed on the ballot paper .|
2) Black smoke from the burned ballot papers means no pope .
more ballot paper sentences
|postal ballot||1) All elections were conducted by postal ballot.|
2) Further laws banned workplace ballots and imposed postal ballots.
more postal ballot sentences
|ballot print||1) The outcome is rigged before the ballots are printed .|
2) Most people never thought about how or where their ballots were printed .
more ballot print sentences
|ballot proposition||1) Last year, California voted down a similar ballot proposition .|
2) This was a result of an elected ballot proposition approved by its citizens.
more ballot proposition sentences
|provisional ballot||1) These voters will be issued a provisional ballot.|
2) If the signatures match, the provisional ballot shall count.
more provisional ballot sentences
|recount ballot||1) Requires Secretary of State to adopt regulations for recounting ballots for each voting system in use.|
2) Ipsos interviewed 210, 000 voters and recounted 500,000 ballots, across 1,400 voting stations in 52 constituencies.
more recount ballot sentences
|ballot referendum||1) Moreover, a ballot referendum stopped a nuclear plant in Eugene, Oregon.|
2) However, in 2004, the amendment was removed from the constitution via another ballot referendum .
more ballot referendum sentences
|request ballot||1) And you are requesting a written ballot?|
2) When can I request an absentee ballot?
more request ballot sentences
|ballot rigging||1) ballot rigging only strengthened the opposition in the long run.|
2) If she has evidence of ballot rigging, Baroness Warsi has a public duty to produce it.
more ballot rigging sentences
|rig ballot||1) In some strips the king is elected to his monarchial position (albeit through rigged ballots).|
2) That order varies because the party in power in each state generally tries to rig the ballot to its own benefit.
more rig ballot sentences
|ballot secret||1) I wonder why the ballots were secret ?|
2) A secret ballot is hardly secret when your boss knows who's pro-union.
more ballot secret sentences
|secret ballot||1) The 200 delegates are elected by secret ballot.|
2) Assembly comprises 120 deputies elected by secret ballot.
more secret ballot sentences
|spoiled ballot||1) Yet there were nearly 1,000,000 spoiled ballots.|
2) Note: There were five spoiled ballots.
more spoiled ballot sentences
|spoil ballot||1) There were 332 spoilt ballots and the electorate was 53,128.|
2) Yet even spoiling a ballot is not using the electoral franchise to its fullest.
more spoil ballot sentences
|statewide ballot||1) On November 3, 2009, the issue was put on a statewide ballot.|
2) In March 2010, it qualified to be on the November statewide ballot.
more statewide ballot sentences
|ballot stuffing||1) There were accusations of blatant ballot box stuffing .|
2) The model established in 2008 was designed to eliminate voter bias and ballot stuffing .
more ballot stuffing sentences
|ballot tabulate||1) The central count method tabulates ballots from multiple precincts at a central location.|
2) These systems use a precinct count method that tabulates ballots at the polling place.
more ballot tabulate sentences
|ballot tally||1) When the ballots were tallied that night, I placed second.|
2) We hope that percentage is substantially higher by the time the final ballot is tallied Tuesday night.
more ballot tally sentences
|vote ballot||1) These audits include a manual tally on the Voter Verified Paper Audit Trail printers and vote-by-mail ballots.|
2) The next major deadline is October 28th, which is the last day to request a vote-by-mail ballot.
more vote ballot sentences
|voter ballot||1) At no point should any judge look at a voter's ballot.|
2) Nowhere is clarity in writing more important than on a voter's ballot.
more voter ballot sentences
|ballot box stuffing||1) There were accusations of blatant ballot box stuffing.|
2) Accusations of corruption in the Palestinian elections, including ballot box stuffing, were never investigated.
more ballot box stuffing sentences
|ballot fraud||1) The analysis shows 491 cases of absentee ballot fraud and 400 cases of registration fraud.|
2) Ramos was charged with two counts of absentee ballot fraud and two counts of mutilation of election materials.
more ballot fraud sentences
|ballot||1) The voting process uses printed voting ballots.|
2) Another critical factor has been ballot access law.
more ballot sentences
|balloting||1) British officials experimented with allowing electronic balloting on local tax issues.|
2) The issue of balloting and counting is equally demanding.
more balloting sentences
Expressions with the word ballot
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: