secret ballot in a sentence
1) The 200 delegates are elected by secret ballot.
2) Assembly comprises 120 deputies elected by secret ballot.
3) The vote was taken by secret ballot.
4) The vote is conducted by secret ballot.
secret ballot example sentences5) The elections are carried out through secret ballots.
6) All voting shall be by secret ballot.
7) These positions are chosen through an election by secret ballot.
8) All elections take place by secret ballot.
9) All voting should take place by secret ballot.
10) They are directly elected by secret ballot under the alternative vote.
11) That's why secret ballots are considered essential to democracy.
12) The president will be elected directly by general secret ballot.
13) The secret ballot was enshrined in the Constitution.
14) The election is carried out by a secret ballot.
example sentences with ballot15) Elections for these positions are by secret ballot.
16) Introduction of a direct and secret ballot.
17) Scrutiny is election via the casting of secret ballots.
18) In European seats, the secret ballot was introduced in 1870.
19) Gorbachev was re-elected general secretary on July 10 by secret ballot.
20) Members of the student council were elected in a secret ballot.
21) The non-member employees must agree by secret ballot.
22) The election was held by secret ballot and the votes were tallied.
23) The office is filled annually by election, often by secret ballot.
24) Votes are cast by secret ballot and counted in public view.
25) No secret ballot safeguarded the independence of the voters.
26) Election to the Reichstag was by secret ballot and popular vote.
27) Barca was re-elected in a secret ballot .
How to use ballot in a sentence28) The worker councils also appointed the management, often by secret ballot.
29) The meeting shall then vote by secret ballot on the proposed expulsion.
30) All elections are carried out according to the principle of secret ballot.
31) The president is elected in the Saeima by secret ballot .
32) Wait, don't we use a secret ballot?
33) The election is by secret ballot.
34) A polling booth law was introduced that improved the secret ballot in 1904.
35) There is no way for anyone else to read our secret ballots .
36) Votes will be counted on Monday following a secret ballot .
37) Elections may be by secret ballot.
38) So consider secret straw ballots to determine how members stand on an option.
39) Instead, he requests another vote, this time by secret ballot.
40) MEPs voted in a secret ballot on Tuesday morning 14 July 2009.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of secret ballot
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of secret ballot with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with secret ballot
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word secret ballot in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with secret ballot.
20 examples of simple sentences of secret ballot. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of secret ballot
Compound Sentences with secret ballot
Complex Sentences with secret ballot
Compound-Complex Sentences with secret ballot