Expressions - Collocations of the word " ballistic "
|ballistic vest||1) Most cooling vests can be worn under ballistic vests .|
2) The carrier is the visible part of a ballistic vest .
more ballistic vest sentences
|ballistic missile||1) A ballistic missile training building was constructed in 1959.|
2) The system is also effective against short range tactical ballistic missiles.
more ballistic missile sentences
|ballistic pendulum||1) Robins used the ballistic pendulum to measure projectile velocity in two ways.|
2) In 1742, Benjamin Robins invented the ballistic pendulum.
more ballistic pendulum sentences
|ballistic trajectory||1) This ballistic trajectory is referred to as the bullet path.|
2) Well I understand how ballistic trajectories work .
more ballistic trajectory sentences
|ballistic||1) This is termed "ballistic flight".|
2) A unique ceramic material protects against ballistic penetration.
more ballistic sentences
|ballistics||1) These interactions between bullet and bore are termed internal ballistics.|
2) One practical application was ballistics in gunnery.
more ballistics sentences
Expressions with the word ballistic
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: