provisional ballot in a sentence
1) These voters will be issued a provisional ballot.
2) If the signatures match, the provisional ballot shall count.
3) Montana uses signature verification to verify the eligibility of provisional ballots.
4) They will get provisional ballots, along with absentee ballots.
provisional ballot example sentences5) Historically, 20% of provisional ballots have been thrown out.
6) Start of count of provisional ballots in Ohio.
7) Fourth, all of who voted provisional ballots.
8) Is the voter offered the chance to cast a provisional ballot?
9) Approximately 1.9 million voters nationwide cast provisional ballots in the 2004 election.
10) Send the voter to Station 2 to vote a provisional ballot.
11) Ohio was reporting its results, but had not counted provisional ballots.
12) We understood that provisional ballots were not included in the initial totals.
13) Activate a voter card to issue the individual a provisional ballot.
14) The canvassing board will decide whether the provisional ballots should be counted.
example sentences with ballot15) The chances of Kerry gaining the necessary votes through provisional ballots was slim.
16) Only issue provisional ballots to voters who are required to use them.
17) The paperwork requires use of provisional ballots by persons with discrepant registrations.
18) Minority voters also spoke of disproportionately getting provisional ballots, including long-time residents.
19) Press 3 if the individual needs an audio and provisional ballot. 3.
20) There were slight changes in the totals, based on the provisional ballots.
21) A voter who fails to present the required identification may cast a provisional ballot.
22) A voter who declines to sign the affidavit may still vote a provisional ballot.
23) By Ohio law, provisional ballots are counted starting 10 days after the election.
24) An eligible elector who is unable to produce identification may cast a provisional ballot.
25) Less than 10 percent of Ohios provisional ballots were thrown out in 2000.
26) An elector who does not provide the required identification shall receive a provisional ballot.
27) Those voters would have to file provisional ballots that are reviewed after the election.
How to use ballot in a sentence28) Never use an application for ballot if the voter is voting a provisional ballot.
29) This voter must show proper identification, if available, and cast a provisional ballot.
30) A provisional ballot must be cast in the voter's correct precinct to be counted.
31) Additionally, any time polling hours are extended voters are required to vote using provisional ballots.
32) This assures that provisional ballots are handled uniformly and also establishes ballot accountability for auditing purposes.
33) However, we learned while analyzing the data that the hand count totals included provisional ballots.
34) Voters who are unable or decline to produce proof of identification may vote a provisional ballot.
35) In Ohio, Kerry trailed by 136,000 votes (not including provisional ballots).
36) Must vote a provisional ballot in correct polling location according to the voter's NEW address.
37) The race was not called until two weeks after Election Day when provisional ballots were counted.
38) In 2004, there was contention over the standards for determining whether to count provisional ballots.
39) The Franklin county absentee and provisional ballots were not counted until approximately two weeks after the election.
40) A voter without one of the acceptable forms of photo identification can vote on a provisional ballot.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of provisional ballot
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of provisional ballot with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with provisional ballot
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word provisional ballot in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with provisional ballot.
20 examples of simple sentences of provisional ballot. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of provisional ballot
Compound Sentences with provisional ballot
Complex Sentences with provisional ballot
Compound-Complex Sentences with provisional ballot