postal ballot in a sentence
1) All elections were conducted by postal ballot.
2) Further laws banned workplace ballots and imposed postal ballots.
3) Those who are unable to attend send postal ballots.
4) Elections were to be conducted by postal ballot.
postal ballot example sentences5) Should both sides of a case be heard before the postal ballot?
6) A postal ballot was held of all members of the Liberal Democrats.
7) Will there be a postal ballot?
8) The electricians are holding a postal ballot with the results announced after Christmas.
9) In the 2008 elections, several MPs got elected because of the postal ballot.
10) This was a secret postal ballot, organised by the independent Electoral Reform Society.
11) He was appointed by postal ballot and takes up his new responsibilities in July.
12) The first referendum voted on by Italians living aboard by postal ballot was in 2003.
13) Elections for the Women's Sections were carried out by postal ballot in 1931.
14) Under the Ordinance, Kashmiri migrants were enabled to cast their votes by postal ballot.
example sentences with ballot15) The blasted Fabian Society was insisting on a postal ballot of all its members there.
16) The company has decided to hold a postal ballot for seeking shareholders' approval for these measures.
17) It was resolved to wait for the results of a postal ballot of ratepayers concerned before proceeding.
18) Each Regional Green Party elects two members by postal ballot to be sent to the GPRC.
19) All Zimbabweans outside the country are barred from using the postal ballot except for those on government duty .
20) postal ballots are printed on paper of a colour different from that of ballots issued in polling stations.
21) During the 1995 SRC election, there was a major scandal involving postal ballots sent to Glenn College.
22) When postal ballots were counted in Mullaitivu and Kilinochchi, TNA polled more than 80% of the votes.
23) A postal staff ballot in relation to a nationwide strike action was expected to take place in late September 2013.
24) This offer too was shelved as the company failed to get enough votes for the proposal in the postal ballot .
25) Can anyone think of a way of proposing amendments before the postal ballot without the wasted expense of additional mailings?
26) The Government believed that postal ballots were essential for the nation's industrial recovery and regeneration, Mr Galbraith said.
27) The Committee may hold a postal ballot of all members on any matters relating to the affairs of the Association.
How to use ballot in a sentence28) In 1998, Pedley backed the winning candidate Rod Richards in the postal ballot for the leadership for Welsh Conservatives.
29) Many important internal issues (such as electoral preselection and leadership) are decided by direct postal ballot of the membership.
30) About 30,321 people had applied for postal ballots during the assembly election, while only 56.4 percent of votes were counted.
31) GPEx positions are elected annually by postal ballot or by a vote at conference, depending on the number of candidates.
32) Daily Mail journalists voted for industrial action over plans not to recognise the National Union of Journalists in a postal ballot.
33) Furthermore, he said that while only 20,000 postal ballots were necessary, the Electoral Commission had ordered 600,000 of them.
34) postal ballots and Internet voting are only available to Dutch citizens living abroad, or having occupational duties abroad on election day.
35) postal ballot Are you a trainee or a student, 18 years and older, and studying within the country or abroad?
36) Members of the Transport and General Workers' Union are taking part in a postal ballot after a breakdown of pay negotiations.
37) Sending a postal ballot to a voter results in a period of time in which the ballot is outside the supervision of elections staff.
38) Turnout in the postal ballot was high approximately 75% of those eligible to vote in the indicative industrial action ballot returned their ballot papers. 3.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of postal ballot
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of postal ballot with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with postal ballot
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word postal ballot in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with postal ballot.
20 examples of simple sentences of postal ballot. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of postal ballot
Compound Sentences with postal ballot
Complex Sentences with postal ballot
Compound-Complex Sentences with postal ballot