blank ballot in a sentence
1) Vermont was evenly split, and cast a blank ballot.
2) Carl I. Hagen was re-elected with 113 against 0 votes, and with 44 blank ballots.
3) So would controlling the blank ballots better, and only distributing one to each cardinal per vote.
4) The simplest form is a blank ballot where the names of supported candidates are written in by hand.
blank ballot example sentences5) The simplest form is a blank ballot where the name of a candidate is written in by hand.
6) Aoun can delight in the fact that Geagea received fewer votes than the number of blank ballots.
7) Presumably cardinals change their mind more often during the voting process, so distributing extra blank ballots makes sense.
8) Until the official nomination deadline has passed, anyone who wants to vote early is handed a blank ballot.
9) The special election featured a blank ballot, whereby electors had to write in the name of their choice.
10) Federalist James A. Bayard of Delaware and his allies in Maryland and Vermont all cast blank ballots.
11) blank ballots and ballots on which multiple numbers are circled (or multiple candidates are otherwise indicated) are invalid.
12) Geagea won 48 votes and MP Henri Helou got 16, while the March 8 coalition cast 52 blank ballots.
13) Le Pen stated she would submit a blank ballot in the run-off, calling on her supporters to make their own choices.
14) During a vote to approve Kim Jong-pil as Prime Minister, Grand National Party legislators submitted blank ballots to demonstrate their disapproval.
example sentences with ballot15) In the second part of the ballot, 480,918 voters left blank ballots, and another 18,357 ballots were rejected, with votes not awarded.
16) Unable to secure a new alliance, Perón advised his followers to cast blank ballots in the 1963 elections, demonstrating direct control over one fifth of the electorate.
17) Yet for nearly half of all ballot boxes, the total votes plus leftover blank ballots did not add up to the number of ballots received.
18) Election workers received a fixed and recorded number of blank ballots for each ballot box, and were instructed to keep track of them.
19) Mochán notes that the official totals does not include the information on leftover blank ballots, so that a verification of undervotes and overvotes in the case of adding up errors is impossible.
20) Hence, blank ballots, multiple-candidate votes or incorrect markings did not affect the overall results, functioning at most as political statements.
21) The number of voters that protest against voting by spoiling their ballot or submitting a blank ballot is not specifically known, as these ballots are tallied along with all the informal ballots.
22) So statehood did not actually receive 61% of the vote – until you ignore the nearly half a million people who cast blank ballots.
23) This party aims to give blank ballots the meaning of representing empty seats if the amount of votes indicate so as for any other party, disbanding the party when such law would be approved.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of blank ballot
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of blank ballot with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with blank ballot
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word blank ballot in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with blank ballot.
20 examples of simple sentences of blank ballot. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of blank ballot
Compound Sentences with blank ballot
Complex Sentences with blank ballot
Compound-Complex Sentences with blank ballot