November ballot in a sentence
1) The council previously voted to place both on the November ballot.
2) The referendum will be on the November general ballot.
3) Rubio won't be on the November ballot.
4) Schiendelman said the campaign is aiming for the November ballot.
November ballot example sentences5) All candidates appear on the November ballot in these cities' nonpartisan elections.
6) Draper has begun collecting signatures to get such an initiative on the November ballot.
7) In March 2010, it qualified to be on the November statewide ballot.
8) On June 2, 2008 Proposition 8 qualified for the November ballot in California.
9) That year, the city council placed a name-change measure on the November ballot.
10) If the Senate adopts it, the amendment would go on the November ballot.
11) They are advocating to place a measure on the November ballot declaring Hollywood an independent city.
12) Fulani's minor-party ticket will appear on the November ballot in nearly all 50 states.
13) In 2000, only the Libertarian Party was guaranteed a place on the statewide November ballot.
14) After the city council approved the deal, the proposal was placed on the November referendum ballot.
example sentences with ballot15) The proposed regulation calls to "close loopholes" in firearm sale and transfer on the November ballot.
16) However, Goodhue was still going to appear on the November ballot on a minor party line.
17) That would be true of any November ballots, if students even vote in large enough numbers.
18) Missouri election law would not allow for Carnahan's name to be removed from the November ballot.
19) If they turn in the petitions in July, the initiative will be on the November ballot.
20) This November we have a chance to recover the program by supporting Amendment 1 on the November ballot.
21) The top vote-earners from each party then compete at-large for their ward's seat on the November ballot.
22) Casino opponents responded with a signature drive to put a binding repeal of the law on the November ballot.
23) Baldwin appears to be on her way to an effectively uncontested path to getting on the November ballot.
24) Montana : Citizens are currently collecting signatures to place Initiative 154 (I-154) on the November ballot.
25) Missouri voters will decide if St. Louis City will gain control of its police force on the November ballot.
26) Her group is in the midst of gathering the 17,445 signatures needed to make it onto the November ballot.
27) Mayor Dewey Bartlett and former-Mayor Kathy Taylor are headed to November's ballot in a general election mayoral contest.
How to use ballot in a sentence28) But that wouldn't be enough, so he said he wants the question posted on the November ballot.
29) Two weeks earlier, the initiative to override this result of the court decision qualified for the November election ballot.
30) The state constitution puts no limit on the number of citizen-driven constitutional amendments that may appear on the November ballot.
31) They collected 1.3 million signatures against the bill and has been defeated as Issue 2 in this November's election ballot.
32) The proponents had garnered plenty of signatures to qualify for the November ballot but a union group sued over the measure.
33) He died on Oct. 16, but it was too late to remove his name from the November general election ballot.
34) They then tried to get on the November ballot as Independents, but the state Board of Elections blocked them.
35) Now, it's preparing to gather roughly 3,500 signatures by June to place a charter referendum on the November ballot.
36) The following political parties have never gained ballot access in New York, but filed petitions and qualified for the November ballot.
37) The Washington Post's editorial board has come out against the marijuana legalization initiative on the District of Columbia's November ballot.
38) I am writing in support of the Northwest Parks and Rec Dist. 2 levy that will be on November's ballot.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of November ballot
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of November ballot with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with November ballot
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word November ballot in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with November ballot.
20 examples of simple sentences of November ballot. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of November ballot
Compound Sentences with November ballot
Complex Sentences with November ballot
Compound-Complex Sentences with November ballot