exhaust ballot in a sentence
1) Similarly the source listed "Total ballots" to include eligible and exhausted ballots.
2) Repeat 3-5 until winners fill all seats, or all ballots are exhausted .
3) Countback methods vary by whether or not wasted and exhausted ballots are additionally used during the countback.
4) exhausted ballots cannot be reallocated, and therefore do not contribute to any candidate.
exhaust ballot example sentences5) Assign that candidate's ballots to hopefuls according to each ballot's preference, setting aside exhausted ballots.
6) Usually, it turns out, there are enough exhausted ballots that a majority still is not found.
7) This method is more likely than Hare to be representative, and less likely to suffer from exhausted ballots.
8) This table subtracts exhausted the 4146 ballots that supported no candidates to be consistent with other tables in this article.
9) Of first round votes, this amounted to 43.72% of the first-round vote, with 23.12% exhausted ballots.
10) Quota can go down between rounds if there are no second preferences to be redistributed (a vote for someone who's been eliminated with no further preference is called an exhausted ballot).
11) IRV elections that require a majority of cast ballots but not that voters rank all candidates may require more than a single IRV ballot due to exhausted ballots.
12) Restricting voters to a maximum number of preferences is more likely to exhaust ballots if voters do not anticipate which candidates will finish in the top two.
13) The winner had 49.99% of the total first-round votes, with 48.37% divided among the 3 runners up, and 1.64% exhausted ballots.
14) The winner ended with 52.5% of the final round vote for active candidates, which amounted to 42.33% of the first-round vote, with 19.38% exhausted ballots.
example sentences with ballot15) The source summary listed "exhausted ballots" as ALL exhausted ballots, including ballots with no marks at all on the election.
16) The winner won 54% of the final round count, which amounted to 48.67% of the total first-round votes, with 9.89% of the ballots exhausted by the final round.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of exhaust ballot
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of exhaust ballot with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with exhaust ballot
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word exhaust ballot in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with exhaust ballot.
20 examples of simple sentences of exhaust ballot. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of exhaust ballot
Compound Sentences with exhaust ballot
Complex Sentences with exhaust ballot
Compound-Complex Sentences with exhaust ballot