mail ballot in a sentence
1) The election process is accomplished by mail-in ballots.
2) There are mail-in written ballots only in select countries.
3) Elections BC conducted the referendum via mail-in ballot.
4) At the convention, mail-in ballots were counted.
mail ballot example sentences5) The election would be conducted via a mail-in ballot.
6) Mail-in ballots must be received by Equine Canada by August 24, 2012.
7) Student Election Judges can serve as mail-in, mail ballot or early voting judges.
8) A petition was filed and votes were collected by mail-in ballot from mid-March through early-April.
9) An automatic recount was conducted and Rodriguez gained nineteen votes, with 49 mail-in ballots in dispute.
10) These closings will certainly delay the distribution and return of mail-in ballots in the upcoming 2012 election.
11) Voting in the United States often starts weeks before election day as mail-in ballots are a commonly used voting method.
12) In some precincts, the county tallied more mail-in ballots than there were voters recorded as having voted by mail.
13) Hanania also accused Orr of not investigating claims made by the town that mail-in ballots are coming from vacant homes and properties .
14) Elections BC conducted the referendum via mail-in ballot, allowing registered voters to send in their decision in regards to the HST.
example sentences with ballot15) The slowness of handling mail-in ballots is not because it typically takes longer to count them–most absentee ballots are counted by scanners.
16) The third issue is accuracy, or the degree to which mail-in ballots are prone to more errors, and higher residual vote rates, than in-person ballots.
17) Also lurking over the horizon is the future of the U.S. Postal Service, which is the conveyor of virtually all domestic mail-in ballots.
18) In another issue, Perez alleges the city used the term absentee ballot, which are now referred to as mail-in ballots, for a published notice of the election.
19) Harry Garfinkle stepped in to be the interim Registered Leader of the Green Party of Canada, and a leadership convention by mail-in ballot was held.
20) Voting can be done through hand counts, mail-in ballots, visits to polling booths, or, more recently, Internet votes.
21) The proof that ballots were fabricated for Democrats, Republican attorneys argued, is that four of the five precincts with the most excess mail-in ballots backed Gregoire.
22) Here's a recent excerpt: At dinner last night we discussed that only those folks who voted in the last election will automatically receive a mail-in ballot for the April City Council Elections.
23) New forms for emergency ( for which electronic transmission but not hand-delivery is permitted) and for mail-in ballot will be placed on our website as soon as we have them.
24) Voting for contested races will be done by mail-in ballot in the following manner: Beginning Monday, March 31st, a ballot will be mailed to each member's last known address.
25) But if muslim women who do choose to where these items have the option of a mail-in ballot, then what is the real issue here?
26) mail-in preferential ballot;
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of mail ballot
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of mail ballot with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with mail ballot
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word mail ballot in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with mail ballot.
20 examples of simple sentences of mail ballot. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of mail ballot
Compound Sentences with mail ballot
Complex Sentences with mail ballot
Compound-Complex Sentences with mail ballot