recount ballot in a sentence
1) Requires Secretary of State to adopt regulations for recounting ballots for each voting system in use.
2) Ipsos interviewed 210, 000 voters and recounted 500,000 ballots, across 1,400 voting stations in 52 constituencies.
3) In addition, an election official is unable to manually recount ballots in the event of a dispute.
4) There ballots are recounted, mainly in order to ascertain the validity or invalidity of the few ambiguously marked ballot papers.
recount ballot example sentences5) After a recount, McIntyre was up by 418 votes, but more than 4,800 ballots were not recounted for technical reasons.
6) In a report hailed by critics of electronic voting, NIST said that voting systems should allow election officials to recount ballots independently from a voting machine's software.
7) They were seen revising anew the 'actas' with the vote tallies and recounting the ballots, without, as the law requires, the presence of representatives from all the political parties.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of recount ballot
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of recount ballot with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with recount ballot
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word recount ballot in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with recount ballot.
20 examples of simple sentences of recount ballot. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of recount ballot
Compound Sentences with recount ballot
Complex Sentences with recount ballot
Compound-Complex Sentences with recount ballot