Expressions - Collocations of the word " Baltic "
|Baltic Centre for Contemporary Art||1) The Baltic Centre for Contemporary Art has been established in a converted flour mill.|
2) The town is well known for its iconic architecture such as the Sage Gateshead, the Angel of the North and the Baltic Centre for Contemporary Art.
more Baltic Centre for Contemporary Art sentences
|Baltic Exchange||1) Inactive market in Baltic Exchange shipping.|
2) The Baltic Exchange, wrecked in that explosion, had reopened in March.
more Baltic Exchange sentences
|Baltic Sea||1) The Baltic Sea is encircled by nine countries.|
2) The Baltic Sea was declared sovereign Danish.
more Baltic Sea sentences
|Baltic Shield||1) Geologically, the peninsula occupies the northeastern edge of the Baltic Shield.|
2) Geologically the Karelian Isthmus lies on the southern edge of the Baltic Shield's crystalline bedrock.
more Baltic Shield sentences
|Baltic States||1) The three Baltic States are refusing to pay anything.|
2) Russia should revoke independence of Baltic States for security measures.
more Baltic States sentences
|Baltic||1) The Baltic has slowly become less salty since.|
2) Baltic discontent was the product of several causes.
more Baltic sentences
|Baltics||1) Perhaps the biggest bathrooms in the baltics.|
2) The situation with Baltics was not unique.
more Baltics sentences
Expressions with the word Baltic
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: