Expressions - Collocations of the word " bamboo "
|clump bamboo||1) And then there is the tropical clumping bamboo.|
2) These forests have some conspicuous tree species such as golden shower tree, Flame of the Forest and " clumping bamboo".
more clump bamboo sentences
|petrify bamboo||1) But these petrified bamboos appeared under the ground so deep, though they are not produced in that place today.|
2) This underground space contained hundreds of petrified bamboos still intact with roots and trunks, "all turned to stone" as Shen Kuo wrote.
more petrify bamboo sentences
|bamboo basket||1) The bamboo basket rival beans roller of the roller assistant! !|
2) Saying "a bamboo basket".
more bamboo basket sentences
|bamboo cane||1) Ann's boyfriend hits Tommy around the head with a bamboo cane spiked with nails.|
2) What began as policemen beating black-suited lawyers with bamboo canes has now become a murderous intrigue.
more bamboo cane sentences
|bamboo curtain||1) An analogue of the Iron Curtain, the bamboo Curtain, surrounded the People's Republic of China.|
2) CONGRATULATIONS on your recognition that rugby has crossed beyond the bamboo curtain ( Rugby World u0026 Post, July 1992 ).
more bamboo curtain sentences
|bamboo fence||1) Eventually a bamboo fence was built to protect him.|
2) The shoot included various scenes including Rowland pinned against a bamboo fence and numerous semi-naked shots.
more bamboo fence sentences
|bamboo fibre||1) bamboo textiles are cloth, yarn, and clothing made out of bamboo fibres.|
2) The Swiss company Litrax is one company involved in the manufacturing of bamboo fibre.
more bamboo fibre sentences
|bamboo flooring||1) This specific issue normally occurs when installing solid strandwoven bamboo flooring .|
2) Stranded bamboo flooring throughout the main and upper floors.
more bamboo flooring sentences
|bamboo flute||1) This was an arrangement for bamboo flute and guitar.|
2) Try hanging a bamboo flute above your headboard.
more bamboo flute sentences
|bamboo forest||1) Several paper industries are surviving on bamboo forests.|
2) Their ancestral home is a huge fortress surrounded by bamboo forest.
more bamboo forest sentences
|bamboo frame||1) It is made out of bamboo tubes attached to a bamboo frame.|
2) They have a bamboo frame, with porch, often on low poles.
more bamboo frame sentences
|bamboo grove||1) Many Buddhist temples also have bamboo groves.|
2) It can also be found in bamboo groves.
more bamboo grove sentences
|bamboo grows||1) Golden bamboo grows well in full sunlight or partial shade.|
2) bamboo grows in abundance throughout the city and surrounding areas.
more bamboo grows sentences
|bamboo hut||1) Stucco homes replace the bamboo huts of Inle.|
2) Super cute bamboo hut set-up .
more bamboo hut sentences
|bamboo mat||1) Past a house draped with bamboo mats against the sun.|
2) Position the seaweed on top of the bamboo mat.
more bamboo mat sentences
|bamboo network||1) In Southeast Asia, economic development was fueled by the growth of the bamboo network.|
2) After the crisis, business relationships were more frequently based on contracts, rather than the trust and family ties of the traditional bamboo network.
more bamboo network sentences
|bamboo plant||1) The bamboo plant is considered a lucky object.|
2) Will salt water cause bamboo plants to wilt ?
more bamboo plant sentences
|bamboo scaffolding||1) The place looked like a bamboo scaffolding company .|
2) bamboo scaffolding is widely used in Hong Kong, with nylon straps tied into knots as couplers.
more bamboo scaffolding sentences
|bamboo shoots||1) And we had erm chicken noodles with bamboo shoots.|
2) Variations of the dish contain chicken and bamboo shoots.
more bamboo shoots sentences
|bamboo skewer||1) We only had to stop when the bamboo skewer snapped.|
2) Thread each piece on a bamboo skewer.
more bamboo skewer sentences
|bamboo stake||1) Sharp bamboo stakes were thickly sown into the grounds around the fort.|
2) In Burma, bamboo stakes would be placed on both sides of a path frequented by tigers.
more bamboo stake sentences
|bamboo stalk||1) The elephant grabbed a bamboo stalk that had been offered by a keeper .|
2) Traditional music is played on wind instruments made from gourds and bamboo stalk.
more bamboo stalk sentences
|bamboo steamer||1) The sticky rice is rolled into balls and cooked in bamboo steamers.|
2) Freshly made to order, they arrive in individual bamboo steamers.
more bamboo steamer sentences
|bamboo stem||1) Keepers encourage their foraging behavior by placing tall bamboo stems in their exhibit.|
2) The main sail was 15 by 18 ft on a yard of bamboo stems lashed together.
more bamboo stem sentences
|bamboo stick||1) Ricky chose the shortest bamboo stick and he was playing.|
2) We used bamboo sticks for staking up tomato plants.
more bamboo stick sentences
|bamboo thicket||1) Several attacks were repulsed and the enemy was driven into the bamboo thickets.|
2) The merciless campaign lasted 2 months in terrain laced with tank traps, wire, mines and bamboo thickets.
more bamboo thicket sentences
|bamboo tree||1) Undeniably adorable -- unless you 're a bamboo tree.|
2) His 615-ha land in Wokha is full of teak and bamboo trees.
more bamboo tree sentences
|bamboo tube||1) The weapon consisted of firing bullets from bamboo tubes.|
2) Water may be added through a bamboo tube to create steam.
more bamboo tube sentences
|bamboo wall||1) A house was divided into three rooms by woven bamboo walls.|
2) It has a wooden structure, with bamboo walls.
more bamboo wall sentences
|bamboo||1) The nuns plant bamboo near the retreat huts.|
2) It is crafted from 100% bamboo chanel espadrilles outlet .
more bamboo sentences
Expressions with the word bamboo
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: