Expressions - Collocations of the word " ballad "
|acoustic ballad||1) There's screaming rock 'n' roll and acoustic ballads.|
2) Naldo performs "Llego El Domingo", a piano lead acoustic ballad.
more acoustic ballad sentences
|broadside ballad||1) About 10,000 English broadside ballads of the entire seventeenth century survive.|
2) A fascinating feature of early modern broadside ballads is their lively woodcut impressions.
more broadside ballad sentences
|ballad co||1) The album's second single "Art of Love" is a ballad co-written by Sebastian and Adam Rielly.|
2) She co-write a soft ballad, "Mãi yêu" (Endless Love), with Nguyen Quang.
more ballad co sentences
|folk ballad||1) It is a very long folk ballad.|
2) Where documented history allows only conjecture, folk ballads offer delightful certainty.
more folk ballad sentences
|gentle ballad||1) His repertoire consisted of early rock'n'roll standards and gentle ballads.|
2) Even the softest and gentlest ballads sound like little more than very subdued anthems.
more gentle ballad sentences
|heartfelt ballad||1) The fourteenth bonus track is a final heartfelt ballad sung over the lightest piano accompaniment.|
2) The heartfelt ballad "The Great Divide" is sung atop a full yet gentle arrangement.
more heartfelt ballad sentences
|love ballad||1) Later, primitive love ballads and heroic tales would have arisen.|
2) The DJ plays a love ballad by Foreigner .
more love ballad sentences
|lyrical ballad||1) The earliest printed text - from lyrical ballads (1800) - is given here.|
2) One of the easier lyrical ballads will serve to bring out the main points of critical debate.
more lyrical ballad sentences
|ballad metre||1) This was "Prussian Nights" – nearly two thousand lines in ballad metre – published in 1977.|
2) Sternhold and Hopkins wrote almost all of their Psalms in the "common" or ballad metre .
more ballad metre sentences
|mid ballad||1) The mid-tempo country power ballad opens with piano chords, played by Haywood.|
2) Hamasaki describe the song as a mid-tempo ballad and a feeling of gratitude towards someone.
more mid ballad sentences
|midtempo ballad||1) The midtempo ballad finds the guys gushing expressions of romantic affection.|
2) It is a midtempo pop ballad accompanied by piano, strings, and drum machine beats.
more midtempo ballad sentences
|ballad opera||1) ballad opera was attempted in America and Prussia.|
2) In this respect, jigs anticipate the ballad operas of the 18th century.
more ballad opera sentences
|orchestrate ballad||1) The song is a richly orchestrated power ballad about deep love and commitment to one's lover.|
2) Meadows Of Heaven finishes off the album and it's a richly orchestrated piano ballad with very strong vocals by Anette.
more orchestrate ballad sentences
|pen ballad||1) The Mercury penned ballad, "Love of My Life", featured a harp and overdubbed vocal harmonies.|
2) Following the first single, he released a Tagalog ballad penned by Vehnee Saturno, entitled "Bakit Pa Ba".
more pen ballad sentences
|piano ballad||1) An unexpected piano ballad softens the album in "That Way.|
2) They promised power ballads, piano ballads, string arrangements and a duet.
more piano ballad sentences
|pop ballad||1) Her favored genre and personality in her music is pop ballad.|
2) Her album genre is pop ballad, and the first single released was "Mírame".
more pop ballad sentences
|ballad print||1) Chapter 31 reprints a cheaply printed ballad written by one of Billy's shipmates as an elegy.|
2) The ballad was first printed by Walter Scott (1803) then by Robert Jamieson (1806).
more ballad print sentences
|recite ballad||1) Little Dollie Bell recited a sad ballad entitled At the Stage Door .|
2) Topic: Dana Gioia reads Summer Storm Dana Gioia: Let me recite a ballad that begins at a wedding.
more recite ballad sentences
|romantic ballad||1) The song is indeed a true romantic rock ballad of sheer intensity.|
2) Teng was known for her folk songs and romantic ballads.
more romantic ballad sentences
|sentimental ballad||1) Wills himself largely sang blues and sentimental ballads.|
2) Sweet Home!, a sentimental ballad as an energetic rockabilly clip.
more sentimental ballad sentences
|ballad singer||1) Lau is locally known as an 84 -year-old hakka ballad singer .|
2) They were traditionally ballad singers, and would often sing at weddings.
more ballad singer sentences
|ballad singing||1) Evening entertainment at the bar frequently includes ballad singing and some traditional irish music.|
2) Three years later Kenny would be credited for bringing the group to global success with his unusual high tenor ballad singing .
more ballad singing sentences
|sing ballad||1) The students would sing mountain ballads and traditional songs.|
2) He liked to sing Irish ballads learned from his father.
more sing ballad sentences
|soar ballad||1) There are several ballet sequences, instant reprises, jazzy pop songs, classical spoofs and soaring ballads.|
2) They put a glorious spin on traditional songs and Cuttings fine original compositions, from soaring ballads and stirring sea chanteys to blazing fiddle and accordion tunes.
more soar ballad sentences
|soulful ballad||1) This single was particularly new for The Verve as it was a soulful ballad.|
2) This included a softer representation, articulated by lush, soulful ballads and up-tempo dance beats.
more soulful ballad sentences
|ballad tune||1) They were eclectic collections country and soul ballads, blues tunes, and updated versions of earlier recordings.|
2) In that opera Veracini included the well-known Scots ballad tune "The Lass of Paties Mill".
more ballad tune sentences
|Ballad of Reading Gaol||1) Oscar Wilde, 'The Ballad of Reading Gaol'.|
2) John Adams (president from 1797-1801) Who wrote the Ballad of Reading Gaol in 1898?
more Ballad of Reading Gaol sentences
|ballad||1) Our recent emotional power ballad album has seen great success.|
2) The music incorporates nicely ballad and metal edged rock.
more ballad sentences
Expressions with the word ballad
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences: