ballot access in a sentence
1) The early due date is not needed to regulate ballot access .
2) None of them gained automatic ballot access .
3) He fell short of the 25 percent needed for automatic ballot access .
4) During the 2006 elections the party had ballot access in 31 states.
ballot access example sentences5) This change of course for ballot access was far from a nonpartisan move.
6) No other candidate had ballot access in enough states to win 270 electoral votes.
7) Conyers was one of the 23 candidates who qualified for ballot access .
8) Barr achieved ballot access in 45 states according to the Libertarian Party website.
9) Perry filed a federal lawsuit claiming the state's requirements for ballot access are unconstitutional.
10) In 2008, the Arizona Green Party gathered enough signatures to gain ballot access .
11) To see how your state is doing in terms of ballot access, click here .
12) In New York, ballot access appeared to be the most difficult to attain.
13) The Democratic, Libertarian, and Republican parties have ballot access by voter registrations.
14) A party gains permanent ballot access by collecting at least 50,000 votes in a gubernatorial election.
example sentences with ballot15) Chisholm had difficulties gaining ballot access, but campaigned or received votes in primaries in fourteen states.
16) AVF's goal is to launch an initiative in all 50 states to promote easier ballot access .
17) In addition, the Green Party of Texas sought ballot access for its candidate David B. Collins.
18) The current Socialist Party of Oregon is an independent political party that held ballot access from 1995 to 2008.
19) On July 9, the Vermont Progressive Party nominated Nader, giving him ballot access in the state.
20) Green Party candidate Carl Romanelli failed to gain ballot access in the race, further hurting Santorum's chances.
21) He achieved ballot access in every state except for Michigan (only as a write-in candidate) and Oklahoma.
22) They increased their ranks from 24 to 30 states, and managed to retrieve ballot access for seven of them.
23) A minimum of 15,000 valid signatures, from a minimum of 15 congressional districts, are required to achieve ballot access .
24) The growth of any third political party in the United States faces extremely challenging obstacles, among them restrictive ballot access .
25) The campaign acknowledged to the Washington Times that the Democratic Party had not interfered with their efforts to gain ballot access .
26) Moreover, he mentioned that several lawsuits were pending to challenge certain state laws that made it difficult to achieve ballot access .
27) The following political parties have never gained ballot access in New York, but filed petitions and qualified for the November ballot.
28) Perceived equality seems to be a hot button in many current social issues, but in ballot access, not so much.
29) In 2008, Nader formed Independent Parties in New Mexico, Delaware, and elsewhere to gain ballot access in several states.
30) As of 2010, five parties have automatic ballot access : Democratic, Republican, Independence, Conservative, and Working Families.
31) A few days later the Nader campaign's sputtering efforts to gain ballot access received something of a boost when the Reform Party announced that Nader would be their presidential nominee.
32) Such laws wrongfully deny ballot access to political candidates and groups and further deny the voters their right to consider all legitimate alternatives.
33) It set a record for most signatures gathered in California for ballot access and has only been done once before in the state's history.
34) Heading up the Americans Elect team in California, Arno helped gather 1.65 million signatures to ensure ballot access for the state come November.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ballot access
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ballot access with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ballot access
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ballot access in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ballot access.
20 examples of simple sentences of ballot access. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ballot access
Compound Sentences with ballot access
Complex Sentences with ballot access
Compound-Complex Sentences with ballot access