statewide ballot in a sentence
1) On November 3, 2009, the issue was put on a statewide ballot.
2) In March 2010, it qualified to be on the November statewide ballot.
3) Proposition 2 will be on the statewide ballot for the Nov. 4 general election.
4) Advocates for medical marijuana sought to put a new referendum on the statewide ballot for 2012.
statewide ballot example sentences5) In 2000, only the Libertarian Party was guaranteed a place on the statewide November ballot.
6) This practice, was outlawed by California voters in 1988 by Proposition 103 on the statewide ballot.
7) The Legislature has not voted to put the PPT law on the August 2014 statewide primary ballot.
8) Anthony pointed to the State Board's attempt to block the EM language for the statewide ballot.
9) Voter referendums to make English the official language of the state have appeared on nine statewide ballots since 1986.
10) The measure was ultimately placed on the November 2008 statewide ballot as Amendment 59, and Bruce launched a website opposing it.
11) House passage of H.J.R. 1042 would mark the tenth time that an official English referendum has been placed on a statewide ballot.
12) Today (22) the Howard Jarvis Taxpayers Association filed a legal action seeking to remove Senate Bill 1272 from the statewide November ballot.
13) It's my fervent hope that this outrageous political perversion will anger and motivate enough Ohioans of all parties to mount a referendum on the statewide ballot to reform the redistricting process.
14) California Proposition 19 (also known as the Regulate, Control u0026 Tax Cannabis Act) was a ballot initiative on the November 2, 2010 statewide ballot.
example sentences with ballot15) Instant runoff voting for all state and federal elections was on Alaska's statewide ballot in August 2002, when it was defeated.
16) As we reported last week, Reed said during a Q u0026A after his presentation that he would soon file papers to put a public pension measure on California's statewide ballot.
17) On May 7, 2009, opponents of the law submitted the required paperwork necessary to launch a people's veto campaign, which would put the issue on a statewide ballot in November 2009 or June 2010.
18) This exciting goal can realistically be achieved by getting Colonel Reb on a statewide Mississippi ballot, as a special initiative – Initiative Measure Number 37.
19) When local residents spoke out, Steyer's partners pushed statewide ballot initiatives to 'bankrupt' local opponents and'steal San Luis Valley water.
20) This is the first time in U.S. history that an initiative to restore adult adoptee access to original birth certificates has succeeded to a statewide ballot.
21) ballot Measure 90 on the Nov. 4 statewide ballot would help to solve one problem we have the way many of Oregon's primary elections are conducted.
22) "If you go to a statewide ballot, you end up with 30-second sound bites.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of statewide ballot
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of statewide ballot with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with statewide ballot
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word statewide ballot in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with statewide ballot.
20 examples of simple sentences of statewide ballot. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of statewide ballot
Compound Sentences with statewide ballot
Complex Sentences with statewide ballot
Compound-Complex Sentences with statewide ballot