cast ballot in a sentence
1) The voter may then cast a regular ballot.
2) All 232 ballots were cast for her.
3) The delegates cast eighteen ballots before taking a recess for dinner.
4) Thirteen blacks cast absentee ballots this year .
cast ballot example sentences5) In 2006, nearly 60 percent of eligible voters cast ballots.
6) Another approximately 30,000 ballots were cast for assorted minor candidates.
7) Vermont was evenly split, and cast a blank ballot.
8) Each ballot is cast on a slip of paper .
9) The remaining nine electors cast ballots for John Kerry.
10) After dinner, they came back and cast ten more ballots.
11) Is the voter offered the chance to cast a provisional ballot?
12) Not all voters who arrive at the polls necessarily cast ballots.
13) This allowed unaffiliated voters to cast ballots also.
14) Voters here cast ballots at the Legion Field precinct .
example sentences with ballot15) All voters could cast a ballot in the primary.
16) Other attackers hit polling stations where soldiers and security forces began casting ballots.
17) Approximately 1.9 million voters nationwide cast provisional ballots in the 2004 election.
18) The brother who casts a ballot wields a tremendous power.
19) About 9.25 percent of eligible voters cast a ballot.
20) Ultimately, just less than half of them cast ballots.
21) Greater ease in casting ballots will also aid in increasing voter participation.
22) There were 458 ballots cast in this year's election.
23) More than 475,000 ballots were cast in the election.
24) Twenty-one more ballots were cast, but the convention remained deadlocked.
25) Upon casting the ballot, a paper record will print. 11.
26) One-hundred and twenty-one ballots were cast, and no winner emerged.
27) Have you ever cast a ballot without knowing what it was about?
How to use ballot in a sentence28) Approximately 68% of the country's 637,000 registered voters cast ballots.
29) Many have admitted failing to read the bill before casting a supportive ballot.
30) In Pennsylvania, a computer programming error forced some to cast paper ballots.
31) Voters lined up before the doors opened at 8 a.m. to cast ballots.
32) There were 65 ballots cast for Skipper-Mitchell and 40 for Rosier .
33) There was no oath taken when actually casting ballots, prior to 1621.
34) Brunner says poll workers have sometimes cast ballots on machines in their homes.
35) A voter who fails to present the required identification may cast a provisional ballot.
36) Poll watchers report numerous examples of ASCS staff allowing whites to cast fraudulent ballots.
37) An eligible elector who is unable to produce identification may cast a provisional ballot.
38) Voters have until 7 p.m. to cast a ballot in the mayoral race .
39) Deputy Clerk Amanda Moser said 53 unregistered voters attempted to cast a ballot.
40) Other delegates present did not carry their club's authority to cast a ballot.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of cast ballot
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of cast ballot with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with cast ballot
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word cast ballot in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with cast ballot.
20 examples of simple sentences of cast ballot. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of cast ballot
Compound Sentences with cast ballot
Complex Sentences with cast ballot
Compound-Complex Sentences with cast ballot