harmful bacteria in a sentence
1) Avoid spreading harmful bacteria in your kitchen.
2) These undercooked meats and processed meats might contain harmful bacteria.
3) Salt in cheese limits the growth of harmful bacteria.
4) Regular bath towels can be breeding grounds for additional harmful bacteria.
harmful bacteria example sentences5) CAUSES Eating food containing harmful bacteria causes food poisoning.
6) Because the spittle contains harmful bacteria and toxic bodily waste.
7) An infection with the harmful bacteria called listeria.
8) Oral streptococci have both harmless and harmful bacteria.
9) Separate Cross-contamination is how harmful bacteria spread.
10) Other plants sown with the reeds absorb heavy metals and harmful bacteria.
11) These harmful bacteria can cause severe vomiting and diarrhea in affected persons .
12) All food – meat and vegetables included, can contain harmful bacteria.
13) But HACCP doesn't require eradication of harmful bacteria.
14) Ground level ozone was causing lung tissue damage by exposure to harmful bacteria.
example sentences with bacteria15) Dental calculus deposits harbor harmful bacteria.
16) You have bacteria in your digestive tract that kills more harmful bacteria.
17) It acts as a shield against the harmful bacteria and plaque formation.
18) They help keep harmful bacteria in check and promote a healthy digestive system .
19) But they also have to compete with the harmful bacteria .
20) Streptococcus mutans is the primary harmful bacteria in the mouth.
21) And, dopamine does not kill the harmful bacteria in the body.
22) This will ensure that the soil does not contain any harmful bacteria.
23) The harmful bacteria in rancid food, for example, creates gas.
24) Too much water and moisture can promote the growth of more harmful bacteria.
25) Pasteurized milk is briefly heated to kill harmful bacteria and then rapidly chilled.
26) Irradiation at pasteurizing doses effectively controls harmful bacteria and parasites in foods.
27) It is located in the digestive tract, protecting it from harmful bacteria.
How to use bacteria in a sentence28) No harmful bacteria from a dead body floating in the water for weeks .
29) Periodontal disease is caused by plaque, which is formed from harmful bacteria.
30) Coffee enemas are used to strip the gut of harmful bacteria and pollutants.
31) Waterlogic's Firewall technology purifies water and destroys harmful bacteria.
32) Unpasteurized products can contain harmful bacteria.
33) For live systems, the balance between beneficial and harmful bacteria is one factor.
34) Chlorine is used in drinking water and swimming pool water to kill harmful bacteria.
35) However, harmful bacteria or an imbalance in bacteria can lead to infection.
36) Strong oxidation against the waste : Destroy harmful bacteria a short time 2 .
37) Yes, there are many types of harmful bacterias and other such things.
38) Never keep them longer due to harmful bacteria that can kill your budgie.
39) Then it is zapped by two ultraviolet sterilizers to remove potentially harmful bacteria.
40) Because it is acid, it destroys many harmful bacteria and stops food spoilage.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of harmful bacteria
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of harmful bacteria with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with harmful bacteria
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word harmful bacteria in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with harmful bacteria.
20 examples of simple sentences of harmful bacteria. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of harmful bacteria
Compound Sentences with harmful bacteria
Complex Sentences with harmful bacteria
Compound-Complex Sentences with harmful bacteria